Ratings for Dr. Gary D. Weichbrodt

Dr Gary Weichbridt almost killed me 5years ago ,he had me overmedicated and drugged out it was pitiful.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸพI ended up in the er one day with double lobe pneumonia from all the drugs and spent another 6 nighhts un ICU because of him,him,him when I told him I almost died he had little concern and didn't even try to taper down my meds I had to move to another state to get those harsh drugs out of my system๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸพMy God this so-called dr needs to have his lisence revoked and as soon as possible before he kills someone amen

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

This doctor is all about the money!!! He is nice in the beginning.....I missed one appt and rescheduled a week later and when I went in he said I wasn't trying and refused to see me again!?!?!? Really?? OMG!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I used to just have simple insomnia, but since the horrendous experience of meeting Dr.Weichbrodt I have been diagnosed with PTSD by 2 different doctors. It developed after I received a completely false and fabricated diagnoses in order to detain me in a psychiatric hold and milk insurance money. This man abused his power while I was locked up in a ward to degrade and deprave me. I was forced drugged for a condition I did not have. I was violated and dehumanized. This atrocious "Dr."Gary Weichbrodt should not be allowed anywhere near people with Psychological disorders, especially Girls!! Lord have mercy The LAST place on Earth this "MAN" should be working at is a LOCKED DOWN WOMEN'S PSYCH UNIT with young girls trying to recover from TRAUMA and eating disorders. This vile and corrupt man needs to be put under investigation by the Board of Medicine and have his licence revoked.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

He was unwilling to listen to what I was saying about the inaccuracy of medication that was previously prescribed and the fact that my pharmacy incorrectly filled my medication with half the dosage, and instead of helping me told me I needed to find another doctor. Terrible, and consistent with the feedback from others that have seen him.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Late to every appt. Seemed vacuous and disinterested. Unprofessional in appearance and demeanor. Couldn't waste time/money with this slob.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I was treated at Ridgeview by Dr Weichbrodt. I found him to be a very good listener, he responded to my needs in a caring manner, he prescribed just the correct meds and adjusted them according to any of my concerns. I was totally honest with him and didn't listen to any outside influences of family or friends. I knew how I wanted to behave when leaving and I didn't give up til I felt in control.. He supported that decision and worked well with my caseworker. I am in a much better place in my life and I thank him for all he has done.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Very strange experience with this physician. I would sincerely warn anyone working with him. My experience with him seemed like no experience at all. He won't look at you, his answers are always open ended (In all fairness I THINK this is for liability reasons). He has shaky hands, In my five visits with him he always held a strange maybe apathetic smile. Bottom line I had weird experience and felt uncomfortable as his patient.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

This man needs his license revoked. My girlfriend was an inpatient at ridgeview and he was her psychiatrist. He said she was psychotic suicidal and bipolar after seeing her for less than 20 min. None of this is true I know her and she is coherent. She wanted help for panic attacks and an eating disorder. Weichbrot refused to belive that she needed medical help for her panic attacks and perscibed enough anti-pshychotics to knock out anyone. He lied to her and said he would let her go if she took them. However when her 72 hour hold was up he refused to let her go and tried to force her to stay for 14 days. She asked for a second opinion and that dr. said she was competent. She has been lathargic and confused from the meds and she still doesnt feel better. This man reminds me of that nazi doctor who experimented on prisoners. He held her against her will for 5 days dissmissing her requests to leave b/c she was "psychotic"

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

This Doctor was wonderful and new how to treat me and for my problems. He was very understanding to what I was going thru in my time of need.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Just rude and tried to make me feel uncomfortable. Won't go back.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

Dr. Gary D. Weichbrodt's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Ameritas