Ratings for Dr. William K. Moeller

I had surgery to repair a medial meniscus tear. I was not sent to PT afterwards and was told just to do straight leg lifts afterwards. He was very dismissive in follow up visits of pain level. Three months post-op, when my pain was worse than before the surgery, he told me that he had done what he needed to do and pretty much wrote me off. I went to another doctor a year later after the pain was unbearable. After second surgery to clean out an excessive amount of scar tissue and smoothing out of meniscus, I was finally pain free.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

I was fairly pleased with the care I received over a couple of year period with a few small exceptions. On the upside he has very good communication skills, seems to truly care about his patients well being, which I imagine is hard to do when you are seeing a couple of hundred patients per week. One area that I did find troubling was I was written an incorrect prescription after surgery and when I tried to address it with his office staff got nothing but attitude. very strange to me given the fact that he and his staff work for me, something physicians seem to forget often. I called my family doctor of 15 years and he wrote the correct prescription and dropped it by my house ...on a Sunday morning. Long after I fixed the problem his office decided to follow up. Pretty much a deal breaker IMO. Who needs attitude when they are in pain from surgery. Certainly not me.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

Dr. William K. Moeller's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1979)

• BCBS Massachusetts