Ratings for Dr. Neil E. Gordon

Dr. Gordon is a fantastic Doctor. He always listens to you, he explains everything to you. Some people complain that he is not punctual, that is fine with me because I know he is with another patient. For those that complain about this, I ask you, does he not spend time with you and others are waiting. As for me, I always tell him I don't mind waiting because I know you were taking care of another patient . He cares about his patients. First time my blood pressure was high, he called later that night to check on me. How many other doctors do this.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

He has been my Dr for years. I trust his knowledge and treatment plans. He has helped me through several difficult health problems. He listens and genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Gordon always takes his time with you, no rush. He had a wonderful assistant, but laid her off recently. I don't really like the new personnel. The only one I have met so far is not personable and friendly. It feels like I am just a number to her and nothing more. I'm thinking of changing doctors for the first time in years!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Gordon always listens to me and wants to make things better. He takes his time and makes me feel like a person and not just another patient.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr. Neil E. Gordon's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Cedartown, GA