Ratings for Dr. Kwon S. Choe

Dr. Choe is a fine internist who takes the time to properly diagnose my issues. I've been seeing him for several years and he always reviews my history and asks good questions about my current health. He is happy to answer questions in depth and seems to be well versed in the latest medical issues and treatments.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Choe recognized that I was in severe distress with pneumonia and immediately sent me to Newton General to be admitted. I had ARDS(acute respiratory distress syndrome)and my life was in jeopardy. Due to the prompt actions of Dr. Choe my life was saved and I am grateful to him not only for myself but for the gentle and compassionate care my family has received through the years. He is the best!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Doctor immediately lowered my thyroid medicine without looking at the physiological history of my damaged hypothalamus due to brain tumor removal. It took My Emory University specialist 3 years to balance my T.S.H. before he retired. I have been suffering hypothyroid issues ever since, and it is taking my new doctor months to re regulate the proper ballance of my T.S.H. Due to my outragously high T.S.H. (68.3 instead if 4-6) I am now unable to undergo general anestthesia to have my injured knee fixed. If you have a cold, Dr Choe is fine. If you are really sick, seek someone else.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Dr. Kwon S. Choe's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal