Ratings for Dr. Timothy N. Cowthorn

I just left the office with Dr. Cowthorn and his staff! They were all excellent!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

the overall BEST OB/GYN. He listens, really cares for his patients, helpful, thinks of his patients as if they are apart of his family

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I had an wonderful experience ar Gemstone OBGYN, they have cared for me since 2011.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I was referred to Dr. T Cowthorn by my OB/GYN Dr. Duhart . My Partial Hysterectomy turned out perfect I have no complaints. DR Cowthorn was very professional. I will definitely brag about my Robotic Surgery:) Thanks Dr. T C !

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I have been seeing DR Cowthorn for 7 years now, he delivered my 6 year old son via C-section and also did my hysterectomy. Every time I went in to his office for a visit I did not feel rushed and felt like he truly care about my concerns. He is always attentive and help me make the best decision in my care. GREAT Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr. Cowthorn is great, he listens and cares for his patients. I have been with him for almost 9 years, I have other health issues (lupus) that require a doctor to do research for my case, and he took his time and found out the best way to help me out without sacrificing my overall health. I am considered a ‘unique’ patient. After 3-4 years of going back and forth about a complete hysterectomy I finally decided to have it he was very understanding, but still was there for my decision because I was so young (39). I feel so much better since I have had it, I would recommend him to ANYONE. I actually have. Dr. Cowthorn is the best and easiest ObGYN I have ever gone to stars. He is like a big teddy bear that makes you feel at ease and explains everything in detail so there are no surprises.It is a joy to be his patient.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Cowthorn is an OUTSTANDING OBGYN! He' s knowledgeable, caring, professional and he has an Excellent bedside manner! He takes pride in serving his patients and he will go a million miles to make sure his patients get the best care possible. That's what make me love him more! Not too many doctors does that. Not to forget he has a great nursing staff! I highly recommend him to anyone! Love JB Family.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr Cowthorn was very helpful and informative. He took the time to talk with me about my concerns and issues. Without his guidance I would not have been as confortable having the procedure suggested by him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr. Cowthorn is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

One of the best doctors in the world and this whole practice as well!!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Dr. Timothy N. Cowthorn's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conyers, GA