Ratings for Dr. Billy Wong

Amazing Dr. Amazing Staff. Highly highly recommend Dr. Wong!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Billy Wong is a dedicated and knowledgeable physician. He does run a little behind time wise, but the wait is worth it. His nurse is absolutely AMAZING! I believe all the receptionists should learn not to speak about there private lives during work hours and be more helpful to all patients .

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Wong is the best doc I've seen! Seen him for both my pregnancies and he is so knowledgable and caring. He goes above and beyond and really cares about his patients. He is worth the wait! Thanks Dr Wong for taking such good care of me and my littles!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Love love love Dr Wong you do need to plan to be there for awhile wait times are always long but he is worth it I had him for all 3 of my kids and would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr Billy Wong did the c section. He did a great job 12 hours later I was up to go to the washroom. Couple of hours later I was up again with no help and no big pain. Great doctor. He knows what he is doing!!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

love dr wong he has been my high risk dr for all 3 of my kids... I couldn't have asked for a better dr.. never rushes me out the door answers all my questions... just think the office should def think about getting wifi ...

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr Wong is great but (especially those from out of town) that waiting area is a nightmare. I think the office needs to ban partners and children (if they are there with the father, which happens often—although, of course, mothers by themselves with children are fine). There is simply not enough room in that waiting area when it is packed and you see pregnant women standing and men sitting, it's ridiculous. They could make an exception for ultrasounds or those with language barriers, but otherwise, you really do not need a friend or partner with you for a standard appointment. They could also invest in wifi. It would really make things less hostile in there and an easier wait....which will always be long.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Wonderful Doctor..Extremely educated!! Wonderful bed side manner and never rushes his patients out the door..so glad i have him for my Gynecologist!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Wong is absolutely amazing! He does run a little behind time wise, but the wait is worth it. He never rushes you and answers any questions you have. I had complications with my first pregnancy and he was so diligent and reassuring. He came in at 11pm (not on call) to do my emergency c section with my first child. With my second he monitored me closely and took all precautionary steps. Again came in on his own time to do my repeat c section. His receptionist and nurses are also amazing!! Dr. Wong is by far the best physician.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Very pleased with Dr. Wong and his services. He is extremely knowledgable and personable. I felt very safe in his care.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017