Ratings for Dr. Billy Wong

Dr. Wong is a top-rated OBGYN. He is certainly one of the best in Alberta so you should consider yourself extremely lucky to have him as your specialist. If you want to know how lucky you are to have him as your specialist, just do your research. Google came to help us. Dr. Wong has been given many gifts but I can't be the only patient that has noticed that his memory is off the charts. His memory is so ridiculously good I am always in awe.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I am here to talk about my Achilles heel because I have spent the last few days being introspective. The beautiful thing about a forum like this is, it gives me me the opportunity to candidly express my thoughts and be anonymous at the same time. Okay, if as a patient Dr. Wong offers you a piece of advice, listen and act on it because he has your best interest at heart and he has been in the field long enough to have the expertise. He knows what he's talking about people, so hang on every word that he tells you. Years ago (after summing up my situation I am sure), he told me "I Think You Should Consider Using A Surrogate". I shrugged it off and didn't listen because I was/am a meat head without my priorities in order. As a result I didn't make the necessary preparations I needed to make. If I had listened to Dr. Wong I would be able to rest peacefully at nights knowing that I have my goods (eggs) on ice to use however and whenever I so desire. Here I am years later and optionless with nuff regrets, looking to the sky for some sort of divine intervention. Keep up the good work Dr. Wong even when tough headed patients like myself refuse to listen and adhere. Honestly, a 2nd crack at life would be nice. Ta-ta

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Does he also have the magic pill for women in their early 40's, still audaciously hoping to have children and raise a family? I know Dr. Wong pretty well so If I were to bring up the topic he wouldn't look at me as if I have surely lost my mind. He would politely respond and let me know exactly where I stand. I have to say even if he doesn't have the magic pill, he does have the magic touch so with him anything is possible. We (former patients and present) want to thank you for your many years of unmatched service.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr Wong has delivered both of my kids via section. He was the one who helped me get pregnant with both of my children. Yes, wait to see him can be long, but I also know he stays to see every single patient - even if it is 8 pm and his birthday. His only "fault" might be trying to help too many people and that's why he gets behind. However - that means I had the best doctor. We all make choices, I choose to wait to see him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

He is a great doctor! He does have quite a few patients, so he is often called to do C-sections and deliveries, so your appointment generally gets pushed back, but the staff is super accomadating and helpful! No matter the situation, he puts you at ease and his easy going nature provides you the ability to ask any question without feeling silly or embarrassed. I am a young patient and for my first gyno expirience, he made it stressfree!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Amazing Dr. Amazing Staff. Highly highly recommend Dr. Wong!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Billy Wong is a dedicated and knowledgeable physician. He does run a little behind time wise, but the wait is worth it. His nurse is absolutely AMAZING! I believe all the receptionists should learn not to speak about there private lives during work hours and be more helpful to all patients .

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Wong is the best doc I've seen! Seen him for both my pregnancies and he is so knowledgable and caring. He goes above and beyond and really cares about his patients. He is worth the wait! Thanks Dr Wong for taking such good care of me and my littles!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Love love love Dr Wong you do need to plan to be there for awhile wait times are always long but he is worth it I had him for all 3 of my kids and would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr Billy Wong did the c section. He did a great job 12 hours later I was up to go to the washroom. Couple of hours later I was up again with no help and no big pain. Great doctor. He knows what he is doing!!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017