Ratings for Dr. Billy Wong

Doctor Wong is the best!! He worth evety second, minute and Hour I waited for him. He was very aware of my and my baby wellness. I am very greatful with him.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Horrible traumatizing experience with this Doctor where I nearly lost my life and my baby's life because everything was mismanaged. I am so traumatized by the thought that I may not be alive today and my baby may not be alive today.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I read some of the entries below and I think some people are being a little unfair to Dr. Wong. Seriously, who would give Dr. Wong a numeral 1, for knowledge, for instance? I just scoured the internet and came up with a few really good stories. I am not sure that if he was so lacking in knowledge, they would have him not only handle but lead teams of people dealing with high-risk pregnancies. If you are reading this and you are one of his patients, stay put! I goofed but that doesn't mean you should.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I am feeling a little nostalgic this week. There is a perfectly good reason why Dr. Wong is so revered. He is simply one of the best OB-GYNs out there. He is not perfect, but pretty close. If you are currently one of his patients, consider yourself fortunate and don't complain about anything. If I had listened to him I would probably not be in the situation that I am in right now now. I don't have time to elaborate. Long story. If you are his patient, do as you're told because he does have his patients' best interest at heart (I really do believe).

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Wong is the absolute best. He is bright, calm and he has very good bedside manners. He has always been so gentle with me. My pain tolerance is zero and I remember I would always grab onto doctor Wong's hands each time he was examining me. He was never impatient or rough with me. He would always just say, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay. He was so reassuring before he performed surgery on me. I ditched Dr. Wong for a new specialist, mainly because I moved away but I could have made the journey back once every 3 or 6 months to keep up with my appointments so I can't make excuses. I have made some dumb decisions in my life and that was probably one of them. I am not happy with my new specialist at all. To make matters worse, she is a women. I would have much preferred a male doctor. Keep up the good work doctor Wong and I am eternally grateful for all that you have done for me. You are truly irreplaceable.!!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Wong delivered my son after years of trying to get pregnant. Wong has always been knowledgeable and caring. I not only trust him with my life, but with my very hard worked for son. My pregnancy was difficult and he saw me every time and listened to all of my concerns, and fears. Wong is very good, and so that equals very busy. You may be waiting a long time to see him, especially if your pregnant, but he's committed to seeing every patient scheduled that day. Dr. Wong even stayed until after 8 PM on his birthday. Talk about dedication! I am currently trying to get pregnant for the second time, and even though we've moved 2 hours away from Edmonton, it is our intent to drive back to him through the whole pregnancy to see him as we believe he will be the best doctor for myself and my little one.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Wonderful OBGYN!! He made me feel comfortable and made sure me and my baby were doing great :) ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I'm a very difficult patient that had a lot of issues while I was pregnant with both my kids, but Dr Wong was truly amazing and took such good care of me. He listens and explains everything, making me feel very comfortable. Tomorrow morning I will be having a full hysterectomy and Oophectomy, preformed by Dr Wong, I could not ask to be in better hands and know that he's gonna make sure I come out of that Operating room feeling at ease. Thank you Dr Wong and your amazing staff. I really appreciate all you have done for me. I hope I was too much of a pain in the butt. lol ❤️

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

First time meeting Billy was a treat! He is amazing. I'm scheduled for a cesarean and was referred to him. I had to bring my son with me, so he was a little antsy being that he is autistic. Even though I needed ID and my health card which had recently been misplaced, the receptionist just asked me a few simple security type questions and it was all good. Bringing a stick that had been peed on was kind of weird though. When I made my next appointment I was told to have a morning appointment because the later the appointment, the longer I will wait. Thank you for the laughs, and the information and see you in a few weeks!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Wong. I was hospitalized throughout my pregnancy and he checked on me every day. Yes there are horrible wait times but he is super busy delivering babies. I dare you to find another OB that you don't wait for. I wouldn't change my OB for anyone.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016