Ratings for Dr. Billy Wong

Dr Wong is great but (especially those from out of town) that waiting area is a nightmare. I think the office needs to ban partners and children (if they are there with the father, which happens often—although, of course, mothers by themselves with children are fine). There is simply not enough room in that waiting area when it is packed and you see pregnant women standing and men sitting, it's ridiculous. They could make an exception for ultrasounds or those with language barriers, but otherwise, you really do not need a friend or partner with you for a standard appointment. They could also invest in wifi. It would really make things less hostile in there and an easier wait....which will always be long.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Wonderful Doctor..Extremely educated!! Wonderful bed side manner and never rushes his patients out the door..so glad i have him for my Gynecologist!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Wong is absolutely amazing! He does run a little behind time wise, but the wait is worth it. He never rushes you and answers any questions you have. I had complications with my first pregnancy and he was so diligent and reassuring. He came in at 11pm (not on call) to do my emergency c section with my first child. With my second he monitored me closely and took all precautionary steps. Again came in on his own time to do my repeat c section. His receptionist and nurses are also amazing!! Dr. Wong is by far the best physician.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Very pleased with Dr. Wong and his services. He is extremely knowledgable and personable. I felt very safe in his care.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

As far as Doctors go, Dr. Billy Wong seems to be a dedicated and knowledgeable physician. It is his punctuality and receptionist that are terrible. I have had two visits with him. My first visit, I spent about 2.5 hrs. in his office. My second visit, I spent a total of 4.5 hrs. there. The receptionist forgot to mark me as arrived and when I approached the desk to inquire about how much longer my wait would be, she said "well you are late" to which I replied, "I checked in with you 2 hrs. ago and you indicated to please have a seat" all she said was "oh" as if it was my fault. She then indicated that there are 6 people ahead of me. I suggested that perhaps she should mark me as next because I did arrive on time and all those other people have appointments time after me. She just looked at me as if I was nuts. I then waited for another 2 hrs. before I was seated in the exam room. The is the worst treatment I have ever had in a physician's office. I do work in the Health industry and am very tolerable of errors, but not to acknowledge the fact that she made an error or apologize for her error and rectify her error is inexcusable. I could understand if he had been called away to a delivery, but this lack of punctuality is unbelievable. Not to mention, when you do call the office, if you can ever get through, the receptionist will pick up the phone and say "hold please" no option to talk, she puts you on hold so fast. The option to leave a message cancelling an appointment would be nice, as I don't have time in my day to keep calling back. But I also respect Dr. Wong's time and would just not "show up" for a scheduled appt. As I mentioned, I am in the health care field and ended up rebooking my patient that very day and I was unable to get back in time. This lack of my time from Dr. Wong trickled down to my patient. I pride myself on being on time with my patients, perhaps he should do the same.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr Billy Wong, he is an AMAZING doctor - yes, it takes awhile to see him but he is a busy guy seeing patients and doing deliveries. If it was not for him, my twins or myself would not be here today.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Wong for over 10 years. Very knowledgeable, helpful, listens well even if he is busy, and seems genuinely interested in how I'm doing. He does get called away to the hospital which can lead to lengthy waits, but I generally book early in the morning and am usually fine. I have had issues in the past with curt receptionists, but this has dramatically improved. Don't think I could handle another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Doctor Wong is the best!! He worth evety second, minute and Hour I waited for him. He was very aware of my and my baby wellness. I am very greatful with him.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Horrible traumatizing experience with this Doctor where I nearly lost my life and my baby's life because everything was mismanaged. I am so traumatized by the thought that I may not be alive today and my baby may not be alive today.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I read some of the entries below and I think some people are being a little unfair to Dr. Wong. Seriously, who would give Dr. Wong a numeral 1, for knowledge, for instance? I just scoured the internet and came up with a few really good stories. I am not sure that if he was so lacking in knowledge, they would have him not only handle but lead teams of people dealing with high-risk pregnancies. If you are reading this and you are one of his patients, stay put! I goofed but that doesn't mean you should.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016