Ratings for Dr. Billy Wong

Dr. Wong is great IF you can SUFFER his absolutely INCOMPETENT support staff. The people he has working his phone (prepare to call in dozens of times before getting through to someone) are ridiculous to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

He has always made me feel comfortable and made sure i totally understand the process and how to take care of myself. He never rushs you and encourages that you ask questions so your totally aware of your health. Very professional. Ill never see another doctor for gynecology.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Wong provided me with the best consult ever. I am very picky when it comes to these procedures and, although I am not having problems with my nudity, it was the first time when I felt completely respected and treated in a very professional manner while I was completely naked in a doctor's office. A doctor that asked me about all the problems I could have, 8 years ago, was interested in my family medical's history and took his time to clarify other subjects I was interested in. I strongly recommend him to people that are looking for a professional doctor that will make you feel comfortable. He forgot to give me the prescription and the next day I was called by his assistant with all the details I needed. Awesome staff also. Waited for 20 minutes after my appointment but otherwise he took 40 minutes to discuss with me all my concerns.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I saw Doctor Wong for both my pregnancies; neither pregnancy or delivery for either of my babies was "routine" and when I suddenly hemorrhaged 12 days after my daughter was born, Doctor Wong was there for me. I can't express the feeling of lying in a hospital bed, bleeding to death (LITERALLY, bleeding other people's blood from transfusion after transfusion) and seeing YOUR doctor walk through the door. I was in the worst situation ever and I actually felt relief just seeing him. He is competent, knowledgeable and compassionate. This man delivered my son via C-section, on HIS birthday at 10:00 at night because I asked him to please do my surgery. This is the most wonderful doctor I've ever had and I feel so grateful to have been in his care. JT

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

He delivered my daughter, he was an awesome doctor:))

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

hi is helping me whit my 3.child now and I would never see anybody els but him ! so far I have ben giving birth in the middle of the nhigt and hi did not hesitate to come and do the delivery! hi is the best !!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

He is an amazing doctor- hospitalized for 2 months before my baby girl entered the world and I felt so at ease everyday because of him, he is knowledgeable & compassionate and makes sure you feel comfortable and have all your questions answered. He is truly amazing and I would trust him with every pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I was handed some of my medical records today and I am feeling quite somber at the moment to say the least. I read the surgical notes pertaining to my surgery back in 2012 I am clearly ignorant to some of my medical history. Dr. Wong is such an amazing doctor so why did he neglect to share important information with me that he should have shared? So disappointed right now!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I absolutely love Dr Wong! He absolutely has his patients best interests at heart. I find him so kind and knowledgeable. I’ve had two babies and seen him for both pregnancies and I adore him. If I consider a third baby in a few years I can’t wait to go through the process with peace of mind that he is my OBGYN ❤️

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

His punctuality may be off but only because he does emergencies. So to me he still gets a 5 star!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017