You may also like

Rate Dr. Billy Wong

Dr. Billy Wong's Ratings

Dr Wong is the best. He's knowledgeable and through. Yes you have to wait sometimes but the nature of the type of doctor. He goes to deliver his patients babies and be will make others wait to go be with you when it's your time. I am appalled that people would accuse him of being inappropriate it's his job to look and examine those areas. I highly reccomend him to everyone of my expecting friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

This man is a pervert and should not be in this field. He spent a lot of time looking at my private parts. Stay away from him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2893620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

Dr. Wong delivered my first child and I will be seeing him again for my second child. I feel that he is highly knowledgable and I felt confident being in his care despite having a scary labour and delivery. You definitely will wait a while for your scheduled appointments to see him but the wait is definitely worth it. He takes the time to ensure that all of your concerns are heard which may contribute to why he is always running late!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

Dr. Wong is a perfect doctor if you don't have any problems during your pregnancy and after the birth. He seems knowledgeable, however, I don't feel that he is willing to spend time explain the options that I have. He made mistakes, but he tries to cover and did not provide any helps when there is a problem. The staff there is very rude and always push things around other than helping the patient. Overall terrible experience. Won't recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2805006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Wong is a fine gynaecologist when he's there, but expect to have to wait 3 hours after your scheduled appointment or to have to reschedule 4 times before he will actually examine you. He gave me the wrong information before he put my IUD in me and screwed it up and now won't fix his mistake. If you want a gynaecologist that will be there and meet his appointments with you then do not go to Dr. Wong

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2744257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

I did not like Dr. Wong , he spend half of the appointment touching my breast them told me I am unable to breast feed. He talks super fast and does not let you have your own opinion. I have no switched doctor's as I do not want to feel uncomfortable.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2732341].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I went in for my appt today and he was schedule for an emerg c section which i understood. My appt end up rescheduling....but when you go to the front desk.....they can't even give you an appt till next month. The nurse was actually VERY rude about it....I wish he have nicer staff...more apologetic wouldnt annoy me so much.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2720396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Dr. Wong is amazing. He is kind, gentle and thoughtful. He cares about the total wellbeing of his patients, unlike other doctors I have been to. He does not engage in MONKEY BUSINESS folks!!!!! He treats his patients (every single one of them) with respect. I am speaking from experience.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2713578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Words can't explain how caring a doctor he is. Those who are whole are not in need of a physician. Truly, truly caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2711544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Dr. Billy Wong is the most amazing doctor I have ever encountered. His knowledge is impeccable and he is so patient and really takes the time to address all of your concerns and goes above and beyond to ensure the health of you and your baby.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2710342].votes_count ]]