Ratings for Dr. Billy Wong

Wonderful OBGYN!! He made me feel comfortable and made sure me and my baby were doing great :) ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I'm a very difficult patient that had a lot of issues while I was pregnant with both my kids, but Dr Wong was truly amazing and took such good care of me. He listens and explains everything, making me feel very comfortable. Tomorrow morning I will be having a full hysterectomy and Oophectomy, preformed by Dr Wong, I could not ask to be in better hands and know that he's gonna make sure I come out of that Operating room feeling at ease. Thank you Dr Wong and your amazing staff. I really appreciate all you have done for me. I hope I was too much of a pain in the butt. lol ❤️

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

First time meeting Billy was a treat! He is amazing. I'm scheduled for a cesarean and was referred to him. I had to bring my son with me, so he was a little antsy being that he is autistic. Even though I needed ID and my health card which had recently been misplaced, the receptionist just asked me a few simple security type questions and it was all good. Bringing a stick that had been peed on was kind of weird though. When I made my next appointment I was told to have a morning appointment because the later the appointment, the longer I will wait. Thank you for the laughs, and the information and see you in a few weeks!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Wong. I was hospitalized throughout my pregnancy and he checked on me every day. Yes there are horrible wait times but he is super busy delivering babies. I dare you to find another OB that you don't wait for. I wouldn't change my OB for anyone.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I hope thing will be good when I first meet him as my doctor

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Dr.Wong and his immature staff have this attitude that we should consider ourselves so lucky to be his patients and that he is the best OBGYN in the entire world. Sorry to burst your bubble but that is not the case. Not interested in subjecting myself to third world medical treatment in a first world country.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Yes it is a very busy doctor off but that's what you get when you go to one of the best high risk obgyn's he is a specialist office and in very high demand. He takes care of his patients amazingly! I have never had an issues with the staff the receptionist and the nurse have always been very happy, kind and helpful the one day they seemed a little down I had asked if everything was okay and to my surprise they has been there for 12 hours already which made my 3 hour wait seem very small. Maybe before you judge look at how hard they work for the very busy doctor and the long days they put in before you make snotty comments. Baby don't schedule their arrivals they come when they want to, and try to remember your not the only pregnant woman in Edmonton, have some consideration and respect for those mothers that go into emergencies, hoping and praying that they and their baby will be safe. That's what Dr. Wong does he not only brings lives into this world he saves them as well!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Very busy doctor appointment is never on time but his knowledge is great

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Before my appointment, I came on this website to read reviews on Dr.Billy Wong. To my surprise, I experienced what every body else had experienced. The WAIT TIME! My appointment was for 9am. I was called in 10 minutes after. I got in the room and was told to take my pants and panties off and sit on the table and wait for the doctor. 10 min passed... Then 20.... Then 30. Roughly 40 minutes later Dr. Wong came in. I must say... He was very informative and professional. He clearly knows what he is doing. I do recommend him as a gynaecologist. what I liked about the office is that we can recommend to have a "chaperone" while the doctor does their test(s) on us. I was asked if I prefer to have a female chaperone in the room and I responded yes. However the whole time, it was just Dr.Wong and I in the room. But after the testing, I felt he worked professionally and with manners.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

To all the people who have bad things to ay about Dr. Wong's punctuality, well he delivers babies for a living what do you expect? Anyone who has had a child or knows a child or has ever been a child should realize that these things are usually not planned events. I hope the people who rate Dr. Wong down appreciate that he comes running when it is your turn to deliver which makes scheduling his appointments nearly impossible. Would you like Dr. Wong to tell you to "hold it" because he has someone naked waiting for an exam? Dr. Wong is busy because he is the best and you people should be appreciative. He anticipates possible complications before it is too late and ensures that you and your little one come out safe.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016