Ratings for Dr. Billy Wong

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Wong. I was hospitalized throughout my pregnancy and he checked on me every day. Yes there are horrible wait times but he is super busy delivering babies. I dare you to find another OB that you don't wait for. I wouldn't change my OB for anyone.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I hope thing will be good when I first meet him as my doctor

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Dr.Wong and his immature staff have this attitude that we should consider ourselves so lucky to be his patients and that he is the best OBGYN in the entire world. Sorry to burst your bubble but that is not the case. Not interested in subjecting myself to third world medical treatment in a first world country.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Yes it is a very busy doctor off but that's what you get when you go to one of the best high risk obgyn's he is a specialist office and in very high demand. He takes care of his patients amazingly! I have never had an issues with the staff the receptionist and the nurse have always been very happy, kind and helpful the one day they seemed a little down I had asked if everything was okay and to my surprise they has been there for 12 hours already which made my 3 hour wait seem very small. Maybe before you judge look at how hard they work for the very busy doctor and the long days they put in before you make snotty comments. Baby don't schedule their arrivals they come when they want to, and try to remember your not the only pregnant woman in Edmonton, have some consideration and respect for those mothers that go into emergencies, hoping and praying that they and their baby will be safe. That's what Dr. Wong does he not only brings lives into this world he saves them as well!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Very busy doctor appointment is never on time but his knowledge is great

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Before my appointment, I came on this website to read reviews on Dr.Billy Wong. To my surprise, I experienced what every body else had experienced. The WAIT TIME! My appointment was for 9am. I was called in 10 minutes after. I got in the room and was told to take my pants and panties off and sit on the table and wait for the doctor. 10 min passed... Then 20.... Then 30. Roughly 40 minutes later Dr. Wong came in. I must say... He was very informative and professional. He clearly knows what he is doing. I do recommend him as a gynaecologist. what I liked about the office is that we can recommend to have a "chaperone" while the doctor does their test(s) on us. I was asked if I prefer to have a female chaperone in the room and I responded yes. However the whole time, it was just Dr.Wong and I in the room. But after the testing, I felt he worked professionally and with manners.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

To all the people who have bad things to ay about Dr. Wong's punctuality, well he delivers babies for a living what do you expect? Anyone who has had a child or knows a child or has ever been a child should realize that these things are usually not planned events. I hope the people who rate Dr. Wong down appreciate that he comes running when it is your turn to deliver which makes scheduling his appointments nearly impossible. Would you like Dr. Wong to tell you to "hold it" because he has someone naked waiting for an exam? Dr. Wong is busy because he is the best and you people should be appreciative. He anticipates possible complications before it is too late and ensures that you and your little one come out safe.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Oh My God, the receptionist is so rude!!! She talked to me so rudely over the phone and in person at the clinic. Sarah the nurse used to be so nice but looks like she has similar attitude now like the receptionist, very unprofessional staff. Dr. Wong is very nice and he has not changed a bit, I absolutely love him, but his staff are just horrible, therefore I won't be going back to this office

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

My appointment was for 1:00. I called ahead of time because I'm driving 3 hours, and I know they tend to run behind. She told me to come for 2:00 instead. It is now 5:38 and I'm sitting on the table naked, still waiting. I've been sitting here for 1.5 hours. Alrighty then, they just came in to tell me it's canceled. He's leaving to go to the hospital to presumably help someone that is more important. So basically this fake appointment cost me 11 hours.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

first, the waiting room times are really not great, staff is less than forthcoming with information about time delays which sucks when you have to miss a whole day at work for a 15 minute appointment. Second, the exam rooms are always cold. it's already unpleasant to have to strip down to nothing but your socks with only a paper sheet to cover up with but, to have to endure a chilly exam room for god only knows how long only makes it worse. Third, when the doc finally does show up, he's always rushed which makes me feel like I'm a nuisance and he tends to be, in my opinion, overly aggressive when he is examining your private bits. it makes for a painful experience. I have seen him on more than one occasion and while he has helped with my medical needs, it has always been more than uncomfortable and I do understand that he is a very busy doctor, but it might do some good to re-focus and take a relaxing breath before he walks into each exam room. It might also make for a more pleasant experience if the receptionists and nurses were a little more sensitive and understanding to those patients in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016