Ratings for Dr. Billy Wong

He delivered my daughter, he was an awesome doctor:))

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

hi is helping me whit my 3.child now and I would never see anybody els but him ! so far I have ben giving birth in the middle of the nhigt and hi did not hesitate to come and do the delivery! hi is the best !!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

He is an amazing doctor- hospitalized for 2 months before my baby girl entered the world and I felt so at ease everyday because of him, he is knowledgeable & compassionate and makes sure you feel comfortable and have all your questions answered. He is truly amazing and I would trust him with every pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I was handed some of my medical records today and I am feeling quite somber at the moment to say the least. I read the surgical notes pertaining to my surgery back in 2012 I am clearly ignorant to some of my medical history. Dr. Wong is such an amazing doctor so why did he neglect to share important information with me that he should have shared? So disappointed right now!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I absolutely love Dr Wong! He absolutely has his patients best interests at heart. I find him so kind and knowledgeable. I’ve had two babies and seen him for both pregnancies and I adore him. If I consider a third baby in a few years I can’t wait to go through the process with peace of mind that he is my OBGYN ❤️

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

His punctuality may be off but only because he does emergencies. So to me he still gets a 5 star!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

It is common knowledge that Dr. Wong is one of the best OB-GYNs in Alberta and I miss him immensely. I plan to have him for all of my pregnancies.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

My name is Amr, Dr Wong conducted my birth on March 10th 2003. I would really like to meet him one day. I am now 14 years of age. I have never met him other than that day at the hospital, but I would like to meet him again!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I had him for both of my pregnancies and he was simply amazing. He recently removed my tubes, so I’ll miss him as a doctor. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr Wong is a fabulous physician (incredibly kind and helpful). His staff, however, are awful. The nurse continues to read my BP incorrectly (I have hypertension and take my own readings at home everyday, as such I am aware of my numbers and know what they are when she perpetually gives me the wrong ones). This is obviously problematic as my doctor should be made aware of accurate readings, not made up / assumed ones. Furthermore, his receptionist is one of the most unpleasant individuals I've had the misfortune of meeting. She is rude to every client who she speaks to and does not have the compassion to work in health care OR in customer service, for that matter. It is disappointing that both of his assistants are so incompetent as I trust his knowledge and expertise implicitly and would love to have him as my doctor for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017