Ratings for Dr. Billy Wong

He is an amazing doctor- hospitalized for 2 months before my baby girl entered the world and I felt so at ease everyday because of him, he is knowledgeable & compassionate and makes sure you feel comfortable and have all your questions answered. He is truly amazing and I would trust him with every pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I was handed some of my medical records today and I am feeling quite somber at the moment to say the least. I read the surgical notes pertaining to my surgery back in 2012 I am clearly ignorant to some of my medical history. Dr. Wong is such an amazing doctor so why did he neglect to share important information with me that he should have shared? So disappointed right now!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I absolutely love Dr Wong! He absolutely has his patients best interests at heart. I find him so kind and knowledgeable. I’ve had two babies and seen him for both pregnancies and I adore him. If I consider a third baby in a few years I can’t wait to go through the process with peace of mind that he is my OBGYN ❤️

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

His punctuality may be off but only because he does emergencies. So to me he still gets a 5 star!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

It is common knowledge that Dr. Wong is one of the best OB-GYNs in Alberta and I miss him immensely. I plan to have him for all of my pregnancies.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

My name is Amr, Dr Wong conducted my birth on March 10th 2003. I would really like to meet him one day. I am now 14 years of age. I have never met him other than that day at the hospital, but I would like to meet him again!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I had him for both of my pregnancies and he was simply amazing. He recently removed my tubes, so I’ll miss him as a doctor. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr Wong is a fabulous physician (incredibly kind and helpful). His staff, however, are awful. The nurse continues to read my BP incorrectly (I have hypertension and take my own readings at home everyday, as such I am aware of my numbers and know what they are when she perpetually gives me the wrong ones). This is obviously problematic as my doctor should be made aware of accurate readings, not made up / assumed ones. Furthermore, his receptionist is one of the most unpleasant individuals I've had the misfortune of meeting. She is rude to every client who she speaks to and does not have the compassion to work in health care OR in customer service, for that matter. It is disappointing that both of his assistants are so incompetent as I trust his knowledge and expertise implicitly and would love to have him as my doctor for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Doctor Wong is a very good doctor and I will always be grateful for all the sacrifices that he has made to help me. Thanks Dr. Wong. Staff: 5 Punctuality: 5 Helpfullness: 5 Knowlege: Infinite

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I did not have a good experience with Dr.wong. I went in for a day surgery. An ablation actually. I bled out on the table during my surgery as he nicked a vein/capillary ( not sure). I got back to my patient room in a huge amount of pain. I needed two blood transfusions as I couldn't even get to the washroom I was so weak, although he wouldn't admit his mistake until they checked my blood levels a day later. I couldn't walk there was so much pain. Two days later still in the hospital, he sent me for an ultrasound of my painful area which was my groin. I had a baseball sized hematoma sitting in my groin area caused when he nicked me with the laser, which he did admit to. A small day surgery turned into a week in the hospital in a terrible state. The hematoma took three months to go away. Ouch! My thought was wow... I hope I never need to go for another surgery in my life.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017