Ratings for Dr. Virginia Keeping

Not trying to be disrespectful at all, but the only description for her is simply "QUACK". To start at the very beginning, if you have the very first appointment for the day at 9 AM she has a routine of not arriving until a half hour after her first appointment and the same for when the afternoon appointments resume. This is always and not just occasionally or even frequently, as I said, always. When you do get into her dump of an office she is contempt full, ignorant, rude, disrespectful, and intolerant. During the visit if you say something that she is not in complete agreement with or you are not clear enough for her she has the habit of openly and frequently rolling her eyes at you. We are not the physicians, so, on occasion there is difficulty in relaying symptoms that make sense to our care givers at first glance until they dig deeper and seek clarification, and this is when she typically and predictably displays this demonstration of how she feels about her patients. We have even had more than one occasion to bump into her in places other than her office, such as shopping and so forth. On these meetings she was greeted with just the normal polite and civil hello. On every one of these instances she has outright and deliberately ignored the greeting and walked right on past without even a head nod to acknowledge our existence. We weren't trying to stop her and have any conversation, just a civilized and polite greeting. She has routinely misdiagnosed actual medical conditions and is outraged when other physicians have diagnose you correctly and you question her as to why she let this get past her and she gets argumentative. This is not the opinion of one unhappy patient, but the experience of an entire family and a few friends that have also had her as their doctor. We as a family have moved on from her and are quite happy that we have. We came across her when looking for a family doctor when we moved to the area and were happy to find she was not only open to taking on new patients, but actually actively seeking them. Now we know all too well why and are not confused even a little. My reason for not giving 5 out of 5 for the staff is because there is a regular turn over there and some in the past they have had their favorites and had no problem demonstrating this for example in not honoring appointment times and putting friends ahead of you. When protesting this some of them could get argumentative and just yielded nothing positive. On occasion some of them were even surly. When we left, the staff in place there at the time were very nice and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

My husband and I have had Dr. Keeping as a family doctor for approx. 12yrs, from our first visit to our recently last one, we both find her very accommodating to our needs. From the time she calls us in her office until we leave, she displays a courteous interest in listening and responds with advise. I/We particularity like the idea of her taking precautionary measures e.g. further testing if in doubt. Compared to other doctors in same clinic , we have been impressed with her appointment times!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr. Virginia Keeping is a very informative doctor that I have been going to since my early 20s and now 37. I have nothing But good to say about her.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Appointment system is non existent- why have an appt. booked for 9AM when the Doctor comes in 10/10:30? Keeping is difficult to converse with-when sharing your symptoms etc she is immediately dismissive and if challenged (in a very respectful way I may add) she can become arguementative. A specialist I see regularly ordered a particular test in relation to my condition. Results were negative, thank goodness. I had discussed it all with the specialiat. When Keeping saw the paperwork in my file (at my next appt with her), she felt it necessary to give sarcastic commentary saying she would never have ordered that test and what a waste of money. Very unprofessional conduct.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

She's cold ,careless ,unresponsive and neglectful! I went to her with an issue I was having and she told me it was because I was fat! Those are her words it's because I'm fat! If it turns out to be what I suspect it to be I'm going to sue her into the ground! I don't want the money I want her to be stripped of her license.... all doctors take an oath! part of that oath says they will do not harm ...Dr? Keeping has caused harm in every way possible emotionally, mentally, and physically she needs to retire it obvious she hates this anyways

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

puffer and pill pusher!!! Absolutely useless. No respect for other peoples time as you end up waiting hours to be seen.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Horrible doctor who is completely aloof and couldn't care less about her patients needs.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Horrible.. Started taking my kids to see her when they were little because i couldn't find another doctor in the area, there is a reason she was taking new patients. I don't know where / how she received a medical degree, but she is by far the worst i have ever seen. She missed diagnosed my son on a couple of occasions for serious medical conditions. now that he is of age, he will no longer go to see her. i would recommend a trip to the ER before you see Dr. keeping.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I was looking for a new doctor and i heard she was looking for new patients so i took a trip to her office, very small, messy and dated and that ofcoarse is not appealing to patients. I told her about a skincare problem ive been having and she straight up wrote me a prescription, without asking about my diet, water intake or skincare routine. I plan to switch doctors soon

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

She diagnosed my mother with C.O.P.D and every medication and treatment she would do for my mother would never work. She kept sending my mother to the hospital and the doctors there just looked at the information Dr. Keeping would have and then they just assumed she had C.O.P.D. No one even tried to even check and make sure if she had it, they just went by her symptoms. In early January of 2013, She went into the doctor and Dr. Keeping said my mom was doing better than most days and that if was to take a certain medication that she prescribed my mother that exact day, she'll get better but she'll never get rid of her "illness". The next day, not even 24 hours later, my mother passed away suddenly. The moment she started taking her new medication, she started to forget everything and her feet started swelling up. I'm convinced Dr. Keeping killed my mother that day. I won't be seeing that doctor ever again.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014