Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Steinberg

Awesome doctor! Since August of 2016 I have lost over 80 lbs. thus far and have 15lbs more to go to reach my end goal. I was obese but not morbidly so. After the birth of my son 15 years ago I just could not lose the weight with diet and exercise. I have had very little side effects. Visits with Dr. Steinberg have been pleasant because he is very personable, knowledgeable and concerned. I also look forward to visits with him because he is so hot.. Yes, I have a huge crush on this doc. Next stop is to the plastic surgeon to tighten this stuff up. I will pick an unattractive one so I can dialogue about my health because as soon as Steinberg walks into my room I just blab and blab. I can't even form a decent sentence. However Steinberg is very professional and well recommended by me.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr Steinberg was terrific, performed my RNY with no complications and my recovery was better than average. The dietician, Brittany, was also extremely helpful and knowledgeable. His staff was very helpful and courteous to me as well.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Very supportive. Excellent surgeon. Staff very helpful with dealing with insurance.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

This doctor really knows his stuff. He is very talented and compassionate. I would highly recommend this specialist.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

I rather pay and have a good doctor than not pay and have a bad one, Dr.Staiberg is the best out there and that my friend is priceless!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr. Steinberg charged $325.00 for a 3 minute "Consultation". His practice is overly priced-plenty of other surgeons in Atlanta-check out another. This is a rip off.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Dr. Scott D. Steinberg's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1995)