Ratings for Dr. Brenda Simpson

She is very bad at surgery. She did my mastectomy so bad that there was bleeding found after stitching leading to opening of stitches by second time admn of anaesthesia leading to big open wound. Wound did not heal and Dr Brenda steeped over it for more than two months. Ultimately I came back to India and Dr did skin grafting and closed the wound. Dr Simpson has no knowledge of wound care And she is inhumane in she neither herself helped me nor wd she allow me to get wound care done by other Dr. She exploited my innocence while I trusted her.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Staff was unprofessional, not trained to deal with patients not knowledgeable. The worst doctors staff I have ever encountered. It took two days for a call back. Staff answers questions without even knowing what they are saying. They need to be retrained or the office needs to start over with a new staff. This office is dealing with Breast Cancer not hang nails. Dealing with the staff makes you not want to go there. I wonder how many potential patients went elsewhere because of the staff. PLEASE DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR STAFF!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Fabulous doctor, saved my life, got me into the office two days after I called.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Basically, Dr. Simpson saved my life. I had very fast-growing lobular carcinoma when I was referred to her by my ob-gyn (did not show on a mammogram). She immediately administered the right screening tests, and told me where I needed to go from there. I found her to be straight to the point, but concerned and caring at the same time. I recommend her to anyone facing breast cancer!! Yes, it is sometimes difficult to get scheduled when it is non-emergency, but that it because her office is the best place to go in the southeast.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

I found the most of the staff helpful and careing. Dr. Simpsom I found very smart and to the point but caring.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr. Simpson is good; some attitude but worth dealing with it. The staff on the other hand at BCS is not worth the effort and believe me it will take a lot of energy and effort to get anything scheduled or accomplished.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Dr. Brenda Simpson's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Amerigroup