Ratings for Dr. Andrew Rossiter

Very condescending never felt so little in my life. Contradicted himself several times. Really felt he was on a power trip. Never asked me any questions, so had to ask him and when I did I felt like it was being mocked and snickered and on trial. Why why why was all I got. Seemed very uninterested Do yourself a favour and avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Andrew has been my doctor for YEARS since I left Dr. Keeping’s office (absolutely horrible) He is amazing, and Yvonne just brings joy to your day as soon as you walk in.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I feel very lucky to have Dr. Rossiter as our family doctor. Each time I have visited his office with my son or for myself, it has been a good experience. He is very thorough, knowledgeable and informative, which I appreciate. His staff at the office, Yvonne, is so sweet and kind. She is a pleasure to speak with. After only a couple visits, as we are fairly new to the area, I am 100% satisfied with the care we have received from Dr. Rossiter. He is truly great at what he does.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Secretary knows almost everyone by name. Extremely friendly and Professional. When you go there you know you are getting the best possible care. I highly recommend Dr. Rossiter.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Very professional, (bedside manner good some days). Very detailed and writes everything down, so efficient at getting back on specialist appointments and tests. So smart and informative on many health issues (sometimes opinionated). Clean office and Yvonne is sweet, keeps things running like clockwork. Overall very responsible healthcare.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

The 2 stars for staff go to Yvonne! She is a sweetheart and the best part of seeing dr rossitor. I have been his patient since his father retired and he took over his patients. He is arrogant, condescending and overall just uninterested. It has nothing to do with being "chatty" I don't want chatty in a doctor but it would be nice to have a doctor who isn't a jerk. I've been searching for a new doctor for myself and my family I remain his patient right now without a choice. Nothing wrong with just being nice! A smile won't break your face.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

The most rude doctor I've ever experienced. Very knowledgeable but lacking in social skills. You cannot discuss 2 issues with him while you're at your app. He becomes very rude and rushes the process. Generally not a nice person.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Great doctor. Not sociable, but that doesn't equal poor bedside manner. He is very thorough. Yvonne is rude on the phone, nice in person. Sarcastic, arrogant and my reason for changing doctors. It's not me- I don't mind people that are/are not chatty, just people that are unprofessional, ungrateful and saucy.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Andrew and Yvonne are simply Awesome, I have never felt more cared for.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

He is a very thorough Dr. He may not be chatty but I go there for a medical reason only, not for chit chat! Seldom have to wait & even if I do have to wait 20 mins or so I'm confident he is asking that patient questions so he can get to root of the their problem. Yvonne is the best. She always has a smile and says hello to each person by name. Under her direction, sorry fill in staff, things run smoothly. If she leaves we'll all be sad & sorry!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016