Ratings for Dr. Andrew Rossiter

He is a very thorough Dr. He may not be chatty but I go there for a medical reason only, not for chit chat! Seldom have to wait & even if I do have to wait 20 mins or so I'm confident he is asking that patient questions so he can get to root of the their problem. Yvonne is the best. She always has a smile and says hello to each person by name. Under her direction, sorry fill in staff, things run smoothly. If she leaves we'll all be sad & sorry!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Rossiter is very aware of the latest medical needs of his patients and will discuss your medical request to the point and will help you understand your options.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

#3 out of 24 doctors is Mount Pearl. Hmmm...not saying much for Mount Pearl doctors.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Rossiter is very knowledgeable and caring. He may not be chatty but is that why you go to see him for? He is spot on where it counts; my health issues. He takes health of all his patients seriously, thankfully. Looking for a friend you should look elsewhere. As for Yvonne, anyone that says she is rude or anything negative, it has to be YOU. I'm there 8 yrs & she couldn't be nicer, more caring or better with patients, she's #1!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I transferred to him a nice few years ago now, I don't go see him very often but when I do , I am always in for my appt on time, and Yvonne is awesome. Both Dr. Rossiter and Yvonne are very helpful and understanding. They are both awesome at their profession.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I had to transfer doctors and so did 3 other of my friends. Andrew thinks all cases are the same. His wife had a baby therefore everybody having a baby got to be the same. He knows lots but lack understanding big time. As for having an appointment and getting in on time, I have never EVER got in on time. As for a lack or words that secretary of his Yvonne got to realize she is not the doctor and maybe sometimes she should keep her mouth shut because she is not very professional.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I go there every time when nessary I don't get what I need

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I have been a patient of dr.a. rossiter since he started his practise in mt pearl. he is very good . caring, willing to refer you if necessary. punctual, never waited more than 20. min.to bad more drs, not like him, taking time to explain and asking the patients more ???? to determine the problem. Yvonne is very,very good at what she does.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Best doctor I ever had. Most caring, considerate and trustworthy. Highly recommended. Receptionist very helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I don't find myself in my Doctor's office very often, but when I am there, my appointments are on time and attentive. The Staff is always professional and curious, respecting privacy and information. Dr. Rossiter is quick to attend to any concern, ordering test/specialist appts as needed. He was my son's doctor for much of his teenage years and saw him through 2 major reconstructive shoulder surgeries. I consider myself fortunate to have him as my Family Physician and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014