You may also like

I transferred to him a nice few years ago now, I don't go see him very often but when I do , I am always in for my appt on time, and Yvonne is awesome. Both Dr. Rossiter and Yvonne are very helpful and understanding. They are both awesome at their profession.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I had to transfer doctors and so did 3 other of my friends. Andrew thinks all cases are the same. His wife had a baby therefore everybody having a baby got to be the same. He knows lots but lack understanding big time. As for having an appointment and getting in on time, I have never EVER got in on time. As for a lack or words that secretary of his Yvonne got to realize she is not the doctor and maybe sometimes she should keep her mouth shut because she is not very professional.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I go there every time when nessary I don't get what I need

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I have been a patient of dr.a. rossiter since he started his practise in mt pearl. he is very good . caring, willing to refer you if necessary. punctual, never waited more than 20. min.to bad more drs, not like him, taking time to explain and asking the patients more ???? to determine the problem. Yvonne is very,very good at what she does.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I don't find myself in my Doctor's office very often, but when I am there, my appointments are on time and attentive. The Staff is always professional and curious, respecting privacy and information. Dr. Rossiter is quick to attend to any concern, ordering test/specialist appts as needed. He was my son's doctor for much of his teenage years and saw him through 2 major reconstructive shoulder surgeries. I consider myself fortunate to have him as my Family Physician and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

With all due respect, I find that Dr. Andrew R. (like MANY other Doctors) has knowledge but lacks in understanding in certain areas of the medical field. They are very "legalistic" in their knowledge, thinking that because of their training, they always knows more than the patient. This is unfortunate and causes "tension" between the Doctor and the patient. A Doctor needs to "come down' on the patients level and not look down, with a "know-it-all" attitude on the Patient.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I have been going to see Andrew for a few years now and I can honestly say he is the best doctor I have ever had. I have never felt more comfortable with a doctor as I do him. At first I found he was a bit stand offish, but once he gets to know you you can tell he genuinely cares about your well being. He does not over book, I've never waited longer than 10-15 minutes to see him and he doesn't push you out the door if he has another appointment, I cannot speak anything bad about him, and there is not a bad word I can say about Yvonne, she is marvellous. I look forward to seeing her when I go to my appointments.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

I found Both receptionist and Doctor to be very rude!! Think its time for profession change for all in that office setting. Sad thing is there are so many people need doctors and he will always be on the availabilty list to serve people and diagnose incorrectly.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

I found Doctor Andrew Rossiter to be rude and would not listen to what you had to say, along with being very uncaring.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

Dr. Andrew Rossiter's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I transferred to him a nice few years ago now, I don't go see him very often but when I do , I am always in for my appt on time, and Yvonne is awesome. Both Dr...."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I had to transfer doctors and so did 3 other of my friends. Andrew thinks all cases are the same. His wife had a baby therefore everybody having a baby got to b..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I go there every time when nessary I don't get what I need"

April 17, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of dr.a. rossiter since he started his practise in mt pearl. he is very good . caring, willing to refer you if necessary. punctual, never..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor I ever had. Most caring, considerate and trustworthy. Highly recommended. Receptionist very helpful and caring."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't find myself in my Doctor's office very often, but when I am there, my appointments are on time and attentive. The Staff is always professional and cu..."

November 20, 2014