Ratings for Dr. Andrew Rossiter

Very professional, (bedside manner good some days). Very detailed and writes everything down, so efficient at getting back on specialist appointments and tests. So smart and informative on many health issues (sometimes opinionated). Clean office and Yvonne is sweet, keeps things running like clockwork. Overall very responsible healthcare.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

The 2 stars for staff go to Yvonne! She is a sweetheart and the best part of seeing dr rossitor. I have been his patient since his father retired and he took over his patients. He is arrogant, condescending and overall just uninterested. It has nothing to do with being "chatty" I don't want chatty in a doctor but it would be nice to have a doctor who isn't a jerk. I've been searching for a new doctor for myself and my family I remain his patient right now without a choice. Nothing wrong with just being nice! A smile won't break your face.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

The most rude doctor I've ever experienced. Very knowledgeable but lacking in social skills. You cannot discuss 2 issues with him while you're at your app. He becomes very rude and rushes the process. Generally not a nice person.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Great doctor. Not sociable, but that doesn't equal poor bedside manner. He is very thorough. Yvonne is rude on the phone, nice in person. Sarcastic, arrogant and my reason for changing doctors. It's not me- I don't mind people that are/are not chatty, just people that are unprofessional, ungrateful and saucy.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Andrew and Yvonne are simply Awesome, I have never felt more cared for.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

He is a very thorough Dr. He may not be chatty but I go there for a medical reason only, not for chit chat! Seldom have to wait & even if I do have to wait 20 mins or so I'm confident he is asking that patient questions so he can get to root of the their problem. Yvonne is the best. She always has a smile and says hello to each person by name. Under her direction, sorry fill in staff, things run smoothly. If she leaves we'll all be sad & sorry!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Rossiter is very aware of the latest medical needs of his patients and will discuss your medical request to the point and will help you understand your options.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

#3 out of 24 doctors is Mount Pearl. Hmmm...not saying much for Mount Pearl doctors.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Rossiter is very knowledgeable and caring. He may not be chatty but is that why you go to see him for? He is spot on where it counts; my health issues. He takes health of all his patients seriously, thankfully. Looking for a friend you should look elsewhere. As for Yvonne, anyone that says she is rude or anything negative, it has to be YOU. I'm there 8 yrs & she couldn't be nicer, more caring or better with patients, she's #1!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I transferred to him a nice few years ago now, I don't go see him very often but when I do , I am always in for my appt on time, and Yvonne is awesome. Both Dr. Rossiter and Yvonne are very helpful and understanding. They are both awesome at their profession.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015