Ratings for Dr. Joseph Valenzi

I can't imagine anyone thinking that Dr. Valenzi is ARROGANT! He was quite the opposite! He took plenty of time getting to know me and explaining my options and was very gentle in tapping the teeth that had problems. I've never had the option before of doing lots of work in one appointment with oral sedation. The 3D xrays were fascinating. Dr. Valenzi is passionate about his profession-providing state- of- the- art technology and care; he offers free dental services one day each year to those in need, and is highly trained- continuing education being a hallmark of who he is, and goes above and beyond the call- always seeking the best in care! I will write more after having 2 root canals/ crowns, multiple fillings, and teeth cleaning (all scheduled/completed on one morning visit with oral sedation).

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

EXTREMELY ERROGANT. WAS ONLY INTERESTED IN DOING EXPENSIVE THINGS. GIRLS VERY PUSHY, PROBABLY WORKING OFF COMMISSION.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Left sitting in room for a very long time. Too many patients to handle at once.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Due to an autoimmune disease known as Sjogren's, I do not produce enough saliva and my teeth are severely decayed. Dr. Valenzi and his staff spent a considerable amount of time explaining various options and addressed my health concerns. They provided three quotes and were happy to provide a 4th quote when I requested a combination of two of the proposed plans. My treatment is extensive and may take a year to complete. White Wolf Dental allows patients to pay for treatment as they receive it and offer a cash discount. This option has helped me obtain the treatment without depleting my life savings. The staff has always been courteous and prompt. Dr. Valenzi takes his time and answers all of my questions. After searching for nearly 4 years, I have finally found a dentist I trust and who possesses the credentials to do restoration the correct way. I'd give this office 10 stars if I could!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Very nice guy. Puts you at ease and explains everything well. Recommended.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2005

This guy is great. He's very warm and reassuring and discusses every thing with you. I have been very happy with the work that he has done and will get any future work done at his office. I was a little worried about his singing but I guess that we all have our flaws :)

flag | Submitted December 30, 2004