Ratings for Dr. George S. Groff

I understand that this is a doctor's office, but the customer service is seriously lacking. They refused to see my son who has an injury to his hand because I said that he may have hurt it at work. They said they didn't see worker's comp cases. I explained this was not a worker's comp. situation that we simply needed to know what was wrong with him. A MEDICAL DOCTOR REFUSED TO SEE A PATIENT... HIS PATIENT... BECAUSE HE COULDN'T TELL HOW HE HURT IT! This is a blatant disregard of treating the people you should be seeing. Very, VERY poor service. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Though he spent more time with me than many doctors, he didn't listen to 90% of what I was telling him about my history and kept asking me what I had just said. I honestly felt like he enjoyed hearing his own voice more than listening to my concerns - I could hardly get a word in edgewise! I definitely wouldn't recommend him if you need to go in for anything more than a cold. As another reviewer pointed out, the staff is hit or miss. First time in there, everyone was very nice....2nd time all I got was rudeness and incompetence.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

The staff is hit or miss. Some are very helpful/kind while others borderline rude. Dr. Groff himself, however, saved me from a lifetime of thyroid medication. Another doctor started me on the medication which, when taken for 6 weeks, becomes essential to thyroid function. He felt the symptoms were stemming from something else and that my test was not conclusive enough to begin the medication. I was taken off two weeks into the prescription and have been fine ever since. If you are looking for a doctor with an open mind to natural remedies and one who will cautiously prescribe medications, Dr. George Groff is the one I would see at that practice.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Service was excellent until the service I had to get my medicines for free asked him to fill out paperwork. His staff response was very negative. When I asked Dr. Groff about it he agreed with his staff saying I was putting more work on his staff. Strong disagreements ensued. He eventually sent me certified letters stating that he no longer wanted me as a patient.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009