You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alan B. Fishman

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

I have gone to DR Fishman when he was with his old group in 2002. Now I go to him as he is a part of a larger group. He is definatley happier now and very caring. He is SMART!! I went to hom for a cortiszone shot in my knee. He asked alot of heath catch up questions. He was not hurried. He is very computer savy. He found a nodule on my thyroid ! ( i went to hom for my knee) My internist had giving me a physical 4 days earlier and missed the mass !!!Dr Fishman found it ! The following week I went to my interist andhad an untra sound. Yes, a mass. I had the endocrinologist in the office ( she is wonderful!) aspirate it. A week later I got good resuls. The mass was benign. DR Fishman is a wonderful DR and could have saved my life.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr Fishman is a very uncaring, arrogant, and self centered doctor. He did most of the talking and barely allowed me to explain what had been happening to me over the last few years. He was unconcerned with any details. It seemed as if Dr Fishman had come into the appointment with some preconceived diagnosis. At one point during the appointment I had mentioned my concern of my condition possibly being Lupus due to the fact that it runs in my family. Dr Fishman looked at me and said Don't get too ahead of yourself. I left the office with an increase in my prednisone and a call me in two weeks. Why would a patient be asked to call a doctor? Be very weary of this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Fishman is the BEST doctor I've ever been to regardless of specialty. He is very kind, caring, personable, thorough, knowledgeable and effective. He calls with test results and just to check up to see how I'm doing with my pain management/fatigue and occasional depression. I see him for fibromyalgia and although he has me on many medications, he continually strives to find the best combination for me. If I ever had to give him up, I would literally cry. The staff are very professional and efficient, probably the best I've ever encountered. Occasionally I have to wait up to an hour past my appointment time, but the staff generally informs me when he is running behind. Even when he is behind, he doesn't rush, but provides his usual outstanding service. Many other doctors have spoken highly of him as well. He is a gem!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Very Good and helpful , takes awesome care of my elderly mother .He always listens and makes every effort to make her pain less. He calls. himself to check on her and let her know her results of tests.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Wonderful and caring doctor. I see Dr. Fishman for fibromyalgia. He calls himself to go over lab results. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. Alan B. Fishman's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1974)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience with him as a newly diagnosed lupus patient. He was very compassionate and monitored my case carefully."

September 5, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=470434'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 5, 2014