Ratings for Dr. Sabrina O. Falkner

I am alive today and cancer free because of Dr. Falkner's quick and thorough assessment of my issues. I am 6+ years cancer free. She always answered my questions and made the best decisions for my health. Even when I complained about some of the tests and procedures, she patiently explained everything. I trusted her with my care in a very stressful situation and I'm glad I did!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I have been a patient of this practice for over 20 yrs! I drive from downtown ATL passed many other ob/gyn practices and I would not let anyone deliver my babies other then Dr Falkner! . She had a great bedside manner and always makes me feel important! Knowledge and respectful.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I have been going to Women's Group of Gwinnett since my 22nd week of pregnancy (husband and I moved to the area halfway through my pregnancy), and today, at 38 weeks, was my first time seeing Dr. Falkner. I sincerely hope to not see her again. She left me waiting in the exam room for an hour, naked from the waist down, and absolutely burning up, because apparently something is wrong with the office's AC or ventilation. When she checked my cervix, fundal height, and baby's heartbeat, she was very rough and rushed. When I was trying to bring up a couple of simple questions, she would barely let me finish my sentence, then one question sent her into a long and condescending rant about how "doctors and nurses know best". She made me so angry that I forgot another important question that I had been meaning to ask. Which leads me to the staff at this office; the only reason I gave two stars is because there is one nurse there that I enjoy interacting with. The other nurses are not very personable and have a "couldn't care less" kind of attitude. And the nurse I always seem to get when I call with a question, Beverly, is EXTREMELY rude, condescending, and does not listen to what I have to say, so I am very hesitant to call with any questions and actually dread having to call the office when I go into labor, because the last thing I'll need at that time would be some snippy reply. In short, I am highly likely to switch doctors when my husband and I decide to have another baby. As much as I really like the other 3 female doctors at this office, the stress of the rude nurses and Dr. Falkner's attitude is just too much and cannot be overlooked.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I have been seen by Sabrina for 7 years, she also performed my C-section with my now 2 year old daughter. Wonderful Dr.! Very thoughtful, optimistic, knowledgeable and friendly. Answered all of my many questions, never rushed me and made me feel comfortable at all times. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I saw Dr. Faulkner at the recommendation of a friend. My first impression was that she was ok, not bad nor good but she was competent. She answered my questions, listened to my responses, did my pap and was done within 20 minutes. She met my needs. The staff have all been friendly and professional. I continue to see her and each year she is friendlier and friendlier without losing the competency of a board certified OB/GYN. I would recommend her for reliable, competent and professional care.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

This will be my last time see Dr. Falkner. She has shown that she does not care about her patients or their concerns. My last visit with her was horrifying. She spent a max of 3 mins in the room and that was consumed with her doing my pap smear. She blew off the issues that I wanted to discuss with her and ran out the room. After that the nurse told me that they were glad they finally finished before 5pm.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

Dr. Falkner performed my c-section with my first son. After the surgery she told me while in recovery and still out out it that she had burned my stomach during surgery. When I finally saw what she burned I was horrified. 3 inches above my c-section scar was a burnt hole in my stomach that she had cause. Dr. Falkner never gave me an explanation to what happened. After reading my file I learned that she dropped a bovie cautery surgical instrument on my stomach. During my post op visit she told me to put diaper rash cream on the burn. The wound got infected, because it kept trying to heal and form a scab onto my underwear. Whenever I had to take a shower, or use the toilet that forming scab would get ripped off. It was a very painful experience. Being a new mother, having to heal from major stomach surgery, and on top of all that I had an infected hole in my stomach. Dr Falkner, in my eyes is not a competent doctor. Please stay away from her, and her office.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

the worse doctor ever !!! she has cost me pain for 5 months after she did my D&C. :(

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

I went to see Dr. Falkner for the first time today. She was very friendly, listened well and was extremely thorough in her questions on my health issues. I left there feeling informed and comfortable in her future care. As for her staff, the front desk check in staff was very polite and explained the needed information and forms completely, and the nurse who brought me to the exam room was fantastic. The doctor was tied up with another patient for atleast 30 minutes, and the nurse came in and checked on me and provided updates every few minutes, with no more than ten minutes lapse before I saw her again. I've never had any staff member of any office ever provide this much patient interaction while the patient was waiting on the doctor and was amazed by it. She even thanked me for not only being on time but for being early to do my paperwork and thus not cause a backup of patients by being tardy. This is all amazing service. Needless to say, I recommend this doctor and her team highly.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Sabrina is a great doctor. She makes you feel comfortable, and listens to any questions you would have. The office people however are not very friendly at all. It's a shame that some people could get the wrong impression.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2009

Dr. Sabrina O. Falkner's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Pacificare