Ratings for Dr. Kelvin D. White

This doctor from day one was rude. He put me last to be seen, because I was getting a phyical and pap smear done. As a new patient I waited from 2:00pm. To 5:30 to be seen. I went to a family pratice not wanting to have to go to too many doctors. I was helpful and nervours . Do to the fact I wasn't able to see a doctor for over a year and a half. After waiting 2 & 1/2 hours to see him. HE was quick and didn't listen to my concerns. I wanted to be tested for STD's & A full physical and weight loss and other concerns. I was rush and unheard. He then schedule me a month later for test resort, birth control, weight management and skin issues. He told me that I was asking for too much to be done. He then refuse to put me on birth control and help w/ weight loss. He told me that its unmoral to have sex unmarried and I should not have sex to prevent having kids. Its not his place to say that, he's a doctor and not my preacher, parents, or Family. I felt hurt and disgusted by his actions.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr. White is a very good doctor. He was the PCP of everyone in my family until some of them moved or went to college. He is the best doctor in town.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Dr. Kelvin D. White's Credentials

• Morehouse School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Great West