Ratings for Dr. Lawrence D. Robbins

very very good doctor; he will give you many options, includes me in the process of choosing a plan. Does not push meds on me.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. R treats my daughter; after years of trying,we found a doctor who would stick with her; the staff is patient with us. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

He was the doctor who tried the hardest to help me(I have a headache every day for 13 years); nice, knows more than anyone I have seen...

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

He has been the only headache doctor to actually listen to me and try and help.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Robbins is absolutely at the head of the class. His knowledge in the field, and beyond is unsurpassed. There is no miracle, magical, or textbook cure for severe migraines. However, Dr. Robbins shows empathy for the patient, and designs his treatment with the objective of improving the patient's quality of life as much as possible. I cannot imagine how I would have been able to cope with my condition for these many years, and contribute to my family, had not Dr. Robbins been an important part of my life.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Dr. Robbins has a great feel for "what to do when nothing is working" for terrible headaches. He is willing to think out of the box, not just use the usual medicines(that may not be working).....

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr. Robbins is incredibly intelligent and knowledgeable, but also one of the most compassionate doctors I've ever worked with. He has improved my quality of life dramatically, and I don't know where I would be without his continued care. I've been seeing him consistently for almost fifteen years, and I have always been confident I'm receiving the very best care available.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Robbins is the most thorough doctor I've come across and I've seen many doctors over the past years for Migraine Associated Vertigo and TBI. Dr. Robbins offers a multitude of ideas, therapy, medications and herbal remedies...he covers all the possibilities! I've been to 14 different doctors (including Mayo Clinic) and have tried 19 different medications, none of which has helped. Each of my previous doctors seemed to hardly understand the illness. My other 3 neurologists would prescribe 2-3 different pharmaceuticals and that was it! If their recommendations didn't help, they quickly lost interest leaving me to deal with a debilitating illness on my own. Dr. Robbins and his staff are kind, compassionate and offer a comfortable environment. The clinic provides highly informative up to date neurological information in their blog, email and Facebook. Dr. Robbins books are fantastic, doctors and patients alike benefit from the wealth on information provided. Most importantly I'm confident Dr. Robbins cares and will continue to provide me with the newest developments in medications and therapy to help me combat my disease. I wouldn't go to any other migraine specialist, and I've been to many! Thank you Dr. Robbins for providing excellent care for patients suffering from neurological diseases.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

The best doctor I have ever seen for my complex migraines. I work in health care and do not give recommendations like this very often. He is a kind, compassionate doctor who takes his time with you and is up on all the latest treatments. Overall an excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Very good....he also gives out lots of resources and helpful information........

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Lawrence D. Robbins's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1981)

HealthPartners