Ratings for Dr. Andrea P. Juliao

She is not a very caring Doctor. When I needed immediate medication for dizziness she refused to give it to, me! Run as fast as you can from her!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I'm so glad I found Dr. Juliao because about a month after switching I started having extreme pain in my upper right abdomen. I went to the emergency room and they couldn't figure out what was wrong so told me to see a specialist, which put me on waiting list. I had another attack of pain and this time called my doctor, they paged her at 6am in the morning and she called me back right away. She arranged for me to come see the nurse (because her schedule was packed) after hearing the nurse' recommendation she wrote orders for the hospital and faxed them asap. They then promptly took me in and performed all the tests she ordered. Turns out the problem was my gallbladder which they then removed, thankfully (pain was unbearable). She even called to check up on me and the next day actually came to the hospital to see how I was. Seriously what doctor does that! She is amazing, very easy to talk to, and takes your concerns seriously. Also, the nurse on staff, Rita is a sweetheart as well.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Dr. Andrea P. Juliao's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Tucker, GA