Ratings for Dr. Anjali C. Dua

I called to shedule an appt. For me and my husband in Dawsonville. We get to office only to be told Dr. Dua is in Cumming office. Not happy to be sent running around for nothing! Not hapoy at all!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Dua and Dr. Krishna are great doctors in my opinion....caring, compassionate, provide a tremendous service to those who are poor and uninsured like myself. I try to be very pro-active with my condensed versions of questions and symptoms and they have always provided the information, suggestions, referrals or treatment I needed. You have to be your own patient advocate - they serve hundreds of patients - and I have been extremely pleased with their expertise. They were VERY instantly responsive last year when I was going through diagnostics of a life-threatening disease.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Do not go to the doctor often but when I do it is serious. My husband had to call several times to have Dr. Dua complete VA Disability paperwork - which she refused to do. I have seen her for only sciatic nerve problems, which she only offered medication. this is only masking the pain. NOT HELPFUL!!!! Called today to have them call in a preventive for flu type B, they said that we both would need to come in to see us b4 they could call in the prescription. How assinine that it!!!! We are trying to be good parents to reduce the exposure to others but we must pay our co-pay first. All they are out for is $$$ not seeing the patients and helping them get better!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

This is a letter of discharge as you have not done your job as a doctor.I have been going to you for a year plus and you never gave me a exam due to your time limits, Merely checking my heart with stethoscope for a mere 5 seconds really you never touched my body by examining my stomach or anything.You said next visit. This never happened in the next visit. My new Doctor who gave me a thorough physical advised me that my cholesterol is 254! Why did't not check for such an important health measure? On 4/27 of this year, I came to the office for a renewal of Aldactizide which I've been taking since 1972 for my holding water in my body.My blood pressure was taken by your nurse who said the pressure was high.This was unusual because my blood pressure has never been high. You should'vetaken it again but you chose to ask me to come back in 5 days which I did then you charged me another $125.00 code 99214 as this is your policy.Outrageous!Not even 99213 for $90.00 for the follow up visit!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2008

SHES THE BEST

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Anjali C. Dua's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dawsonville, GA