Ratings for Dr. Christopher S. Crooker

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE. ITS A CIRCUS. CONFUSION WITH APPOINTMENTS. 2 HOUR WAIT TIMES, MISTAKES AND MISUNDERSTANDING WITH PERSCRIPTIONS, UNPLEASANT STAFF TO DEAL WITH, BILLING ERRORS... WHAT EVER COULD GO WRONG WILL. THERE ARE SO MANY DECENT CARING PHYSICIANS IN THE AREA, PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT COME HERE. YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY. ITS VERY SAD AND TERRIBLE THE WAY THEY RUN THIS PRACTICE. IM SURE OBAMACARE MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEM BEING MONEY HUNGRY AND TREATING PATIENTS LIKE GARBAGE....

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Crooker has been our primary care physician for nine years. We have been in his waiting room and office many, many times. He encourages us to be partners with him in our health care and encourages our questions. His wife and staff are attentive, courteous, friendly, and caring. We've had multiple occasions of needing to talk with him over the weekend and have been extremely pleased by his extraordinary commitment to his patients. We highly recommend his practice. Curtis & Judy, Suwanee GA

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Wonderful, caring medical providers. I highly recommend to anyone in need of medical care.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. crooked is Knowledable and is professional. He spends as much time as is needed. I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

my husband had a bad stroke in 2007. has heart problems, and kidney disease. he has fallen a few times and had broken bones. he is not an easy person to deal with since the stroke, but dr. crooker and staff ( all but one time ) have been great dealing with him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Crookers office could maybe be a decent doctors office if it was staffed with something other than worn out girls with a high school degree at best. There is no professionalism or timeliness. I would highly recommend looking elsewhere. Prescription refills take days, trying to get a hold of a competent person is nearly impossible, and it is overall a very poorly ran office.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Horrible staff. They do not care for the patients. The wait times are ridiculous. Worst doctor experience EVER

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

This practice has a high staff turnover and only one doctor. Some of the staff members are very rude. They treat you like they're doing you a favor instead of you doing them a favor by giving them your business. I left because I didn't feel like I was being doctored by an actual doctor. Most times I was seen by a Nurse Practioner. The wait time is very long too.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

way too long to wait. staff doesn't seem to care. just herding cattle in and out.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

I loved the staff! I thought they were very polite and helpful! They were friendly and made sure I was comfortable. I cant remember my NP's name but she was sweet and help me get my prescription close and was very fast!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Christopher S. Crooker's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, GA