Ratings for Dr. John W. Xerogeanes

Performed my 15 year old daughter's ACL surgery 9 months ago. She has had a great recovery and will get to continue to play her sport. I did my research and he really is one of the best in the Nation! I'm sure he's good at any surgery, but if you need to have knee surgery he is the one to go to! So impressed and so thankful to have found him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. X did my ACL reconstruction. Being at the Emory Sports Clinic, he works with many active people. Since I am active and hope to regain all function I was thrilled to have him fix my knee. His work, recommendations, and instruction has helped me recover far sooner than I had anticipated. His knowledge and experience with knees is unmatched.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I am most impressed and grateful to have Dr. X. as my surgeon. He is knowledgable, kind, and very professional, I am most impressed. He did my rotator cuff surgery. I would never leave him as my physician, I have all the faith in the world in him. He is #1 in my book.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

He was very helpful and I felt confident that he was a very competent doctor. Thanks to him, I recovered in a short time with a small scar and was able to continue playing soccer.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr X performed my left ACL replacement surgery. I've been very happy with the results. He made me feel comfortable and explained everything well so that I felt good about the procedure. I would recommend his services to anyone considering the same procedure.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. X is a craftsman of the skeleton. He repaired my shattered clavicle and had me up and running within weeks of surgery. He is very personable, and thoroughly explained my injury and my options. I gave the staff a 4 rating because I was billed repeatedly for visits I'd already paid for and for an item that the insurer had negotiated as non-payable. A phone call and letter took care of that, but I might have overpaid had I not tracked my payments with a spreadsheet. Overall, however, the service was fine, and I would return to Dr. X without hesitation if injured again.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. John W. Xerogeanes's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)