Ratings for Dr. Riad Mansour

I am 70 years old and have had many family doctors due to travel abroad and in Canada. Riad Mansour is by far the most understanding and compassionate doctor I have ever encountered. He has been my personal physician since 1989 and I hope he will not retire for another 30 years :-) . Thanks Riad, I look forward to many more years under your care.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Mansour is the best needle giver I have ever found. I am afraid of needles so this is important to me. He listens and offers great advice and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Mansour is an extremely competent and knowledgeable doctor. He is kind and brilliant, as well as patient, always taking time to listen to his patients. I would not trust any other doctor the way I trust Dr. Mansour.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

He's a good doctor. I don;t know what else to say...

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable doctor but can be very pushy with time. Seems to be in a hurry to get you out of the door but he's straight to the point and diagnoses quickly and effectively. It's a shame it's so hard to get an appointment on less than a week's notice as sometimes you're in a serious emergency and you'd like validation from him as the family doctor who knows your medical history better than any other doctor

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

The BEST doctor I have ever met! Not to mention kind and brilliant. Our family is very grateful to him (and his family and staff) for their patience and for taking such excellent care of our parents

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

This Doctor always has the time to listen to you .

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

He is the best doctor I've ever seen. At the time, my fiancé had a stroke and did not have a doctor in the city. Dr.Mansour took him on before we were married. He is friendly, direct an I would not trust any other doctor with my family"a health

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Great caring physician. I've had him as a family doctor for over 25 years. Throughout these years, he has never disappointed even once. I would highly recommend him but chances are, he is not accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Arrogant and bad doctor. I am happy I switched this doctor. Only cares about lining his own pockets with very quick exams. He just wanted me out that door as fast as possible, as if I was wasting his time being there for the exam.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012