Ratings for Dr. Riad Mansour

He is my new dr and I am very impressed. He has been excellent with me and my husband. After our last dr left with no warning and was rude and arrogant, dr mansour is a breath of fresh air.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

The very best doctor. Caring and Smart and always very attentive.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Rude and arrogant. He is disinterested , detached and money hungry.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Always a good experience ! Super doctor, very caring and kind. Listens carefully.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Great doctor, very caring. Does not over medicate.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I am 70 years old and have had many family doctors due to travel abroad and in Canada. Riad Mansour is by far the most understanding and compassionate doctor I have ever encountered. He has been my personal physician since 1989 and I hope he will not retire for another 30 years :-) . Thanks Riad, I look forward to many more years under your care.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Mansour is the best needle giver I have ever found. I am afraid of needles so this is important to me. He listens and offers great advice and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Mansour is an extremely competent and knowledgeable doctor. He is kind and brilliant, as well as patient, always taking time to listen to his patients. I would not trust any other doctor the way I trust Dr. Mansour.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

He's a good doctor. I don;t know what else to say...

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable doctor but can be very pushy with time. Seems to be in a hurry to get you out of the door but he's straight to the point and diagnoses quickly and effectively. It's a shame it's so hard to get an appointment on less than a week's notice as sometimes you're in a serious emergency and you'd like validation from him as the family doctor who knows your medical history better than any other doctor

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015