Ratings for Dr. Mary Sams

Dr. Sam's left practice on Mt Vernon a few years ago. Practice got too big and staff was rude and unhelpful. Dr was terrific once you got through office staff.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Did not order cat scan even if you are have been her patient for several years.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Called for sick appt. Told I couldn't come in that day or the next 2 days because Dr. Sams was overbooked. I then asked to come in the 4th day (Friday) and was told she doesn't work on Fridays. I then asked for the following Tuesday and was told she had an early staff meeting and the office would be closing early for the holiday. (Thanksgiving still being 2 days away.) I guess Dr. Sams is not the doctor to have if you are sick, but isn't that the reason you have a doctor in the first place?

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

The best Dr. I have ever had. My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Sams for 12 years. We tried other doctors when she was a hospitalist for a short time. We were so happy she went back to private practice. She is warm, kind smart and attentive to you and details. She really cares about people. THE BEST!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Had my medical records delivered to Dr. Sams office. One month later, I needed to see her for a sick appt. Her nurse said I would have to wait 2 months to see the doctor for a new patient appt. The nurse said I should go to an Urgent Care facility or my old doctor to be treated now. So even though Dr. Sams is my doctor of record, I am not allowed to see her until her schedule has an opening for a meet and greet appt. at her convenience. What has happened to the medical profession?

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Mary Sams's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1991)