Ratings for Dr. Alan Maloon

My experience was not a good one. The staff that I dealt with were not helpful or caring. One example - early on I called on a Friday for a refill and was told very rudely that refills were not done on Fridays and couldn't I look in the bottle to see that they were low and said I would have to pick up the slip myself even though I told her I was sick with the flu. As for the doctor, he didn't know what the 5 drugs I was taking from one visit to the next. He frequently asked my husband what I was taking as we kept our own list. My office visits were 5-10 minutes where I squeezed his hand and raised my arms. It was hard getting messages through and even harder getting a reply.I'm not saying don't go just that these were my experiences and they might happen to you also. This is my heads up to those of you looking for a good doctor and experience.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

This dr. really listened and thought about my concerns and ordered test accordingly. He was concerned enough to consult his collegues over puzzeling test results and had his nurse call me with instructions that may have saved my life.I will thank him forever and strongly reccomend him to any and everyone

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Doctor ignored previous tests submitted to him. Would not look for a cause to the ailment, but only wanted to prescribe drugs for symptoms. Not helpful at all! Patient found out reasons for ailment at another facility.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. Alan Maloon's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1975)

MSP/BC Med