Ratings for Dr. Paul Greenacre

Being on ODPS its hard to find a dentist that will accept you. Thankfully I found Dr Green acres. I have a terrible habbit of grinding my teeth and therefore many of my teeth needed to be rebuilt and I required a night guard (not cheap). Dr Greenacre worked with me to arrange a payment plan for the work that wasn't covered witch was most of it. Well I'm happy to say that today I was able to pick up the mouth guard I require and thanks to some creative accounting, only have a small balance left to pay. His team never made me feel awkward because of my financial situation, quite the opposite. I would like to thank Dr "G" and his staff for everything.😆 extremely satisfied!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I was thankful that Dr. Greenacre could fix my daughter's teeth, and did so in the safest, least invasive way possible.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr Greenacre is our family dentist for fifteen years.we consider ourselves lucky to have him. DR Greenacre is very caring and kind dentist he has a golden heart. He is the best specially with young patiants. My children like him so much .He is full of knowldge and diagnose the problem very well,always updating with new treatment.Ihighly recomand Dr. greenacre to my friends

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Really friendly staff and dentist. They recognize ODSP coverage and are empathetic people.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Excellent travail du Dentiste Paul Greenacre. Je reviens d'un rendez-vous ou il a corrigé par ses techniques dentaires, mon problÚme ATM. (J'avais depuis un bon moment de la difficulté t à mastiquer). Et voilà, mon problÚme est réglé. Quel soulagement de pouvoir manger des fruits et spaghetti. En plus, il a aussi ajouté un élément esthétique que j'apprécie. il a uniformisé la couleur des dents. Merci! Et tout ça avec un sens de l'humour toujours présent!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Greenacre had been our family dentist for over 12 years now. He is very knowledable and goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect! Really friendly and will answer all your questions. The staff is great to!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Greenacre is great! He's up on the latest technology and research in his field, is gentle, caring and informative. Staff is caring, too. My mouth was a mess when I started going there about 5 years ago. Abcesses, sore gums, the works. Now, I can smile confidently and, better yet, I know if I have any problems, I can call them, and they're there for me. I was amazed at what the laser can do. He's realigned my bite. My TMJ is almost gone. My teeth LOOK so much better. He's helping me keep them. Thanks, so much for the caring services you all do. He even takes an interest in your personal life. A truly friendly, intelligent dentist.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

A fabulous dentist and health practitioner. He is interested in your whole body health AND your teeth. He is a magician with his work. He has restored the awful mess I had in my mouth back into a fully functional mouth. Fixing all the bad and broken teeth, my nightime breathing and realighning my bite to where it should be, after years of teeth grinding at night and seriously bad mouth chemistry. The absolute best dentist I have ever been to. Everyone in the office is friendly and extremely helpful. Dentists can be intimidating and a bit scary for me but everyone makes me feel so very comfortable. That means so very much to me and my anxiety. When you become a patient you become part of the family at the office.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Greenacre is experienced, knowledgeable and friendly RyGuyOttawa

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

COMPASSION, EMPATHY, BIG HEART:) Went there 3 times already. 2 cleanups and a wisdom tooth removal (completely painless). I have remitting-relapsing MS, and therefore have numbness and nerve pain quite easily. Dr. Greenacre (or Dr. "G", like his staff call him, and he doesn't mind that nickname, which just adds to the friendliness - of everyone - in the clinic). He has deep knowledge and well-developed techniques, and co relates easily to other diseases, like mine, that may affect treatment, and better ultimate outcome. He removed only one of my wisdom tooth so far, and will do 2 others shortly (4th not ready yet). Only one already and it released my jaw for better movement, a major improvement that relieved jaw numbness I had due to the tooth itself and my M'S just made it worse. He accepted my ODSP coverage and went above and beyond in the treatment, even not necessarily part of the covered part of ODSP, to fix the way I close my mouth and whitened and fix esthetically a front tooth problem I had since I was a kid. A real emphatic Dentist with a big big heart. Can't wait to see you again Dr. G! :)

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017