Ratings for Dr. Paul Greenacre

it is implied by the dentist that his practice is in line with with Homeopathic treatment but that is far from the case and extremely misleading and somewhat dangerous.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

A fabulous dentist and health practitioner. He is interested in your whole body health AND your teeth. He is a magician with his work. He has restored the awful mess I had in my mouth back into a fully functional mouth. Fixing all the bad and broken teeth, my nightime breathing and realighning my bite to where it should be, after years of teeth grinding at night and seriously bad mouth chemistry. The absolute best dentist I have ever been to. Everyone in the office is friendly and extremely helpful. Dentists can be intimidating and a bit scary for me but everyone makes me feel so very comfortable. That means so very much to me and my anxiety. When you become a patient you become part of the family at the office.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Greenacre is experienced, knowledgeable and friendly RyGuyOttawa

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

COMPASSION, EMPATHY, BIG HEART:) Went there 3 times already. 2 cleanups and a wisdom tooth removal (completely painless). I have remitting-relapsing MS, and therefore have numbness and nerve pain quite easily. Dr. Greenacre (or Dr. "G", like his staff call him, and he doesn't mind that nickname, which just adds to the friendliness - of everyone - in the clinic). He has deep knowledge and well-developed techniques, and co relates easily to other diseases, like mine, that may affect treatment, and better ultimate outcome. He removed only one of my wisdom tooth so far, and will do 2 others shortly (4th not ready yet). Only one already and it released my jaw for better movement, a major improvement that relieved jaw numbness I had due to the tooth itself and my M'S just made it worse. He accepted my ODSP coverage and went above and beyond in the treatment, even not necessarily part of the covered part of ODSP, to fix the way I close my mouth and whitened and fix esthetically a front tooth problem I had since I was a kid. A real emphatic Dentist with a big big heart. Can't wait to see you again Dr. G! :)

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Went in as an emergency patient and helped enormously! Such caring and knowledge in his office.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr Greenacre has been my fiance's dentist for 20 years and mine for more than 10. He is always looking out for his patients, always has their best interests at heart, and routines goes above and beyond to make sure we are as healthy and happy as he can make us. His staff are also incredibly knowledgeable, not just about dentistry but about related health issues and even about insurance and coverage issues. I recommend him to everyone I can.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Very good doctor, improve my bite and get me red off other Heath issue like migraine, jaw pain. He listens very well to his patients and give time to find the root cause of the pain. He is good as well for my kids. It's not the kind of doctors running just after your pocket.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

He is the best Dentist in Ottawa, the most knowledgeable and talented, his surgical skills are superb, his knowledge of Laser techiques unparalleled.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I started going to this office after a friend recommended the Hygienist there 'Hany'. I had lots of stain and fear of hygiene Sharpe tools but my visit was super awesome. I have never seen my teeth as white as they are after the visit. Dentist seems to be nice but talks alot indeed . I was very embaressed about how my teeth looked before but now I can smile and show off my nice teeth. I highly recommend Hany he's the best !

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

very impressed with the knowledge and understanding he provided. It really seemed like he cared about my health and not about the money i was paying. He was extremely informational and it really seemed like he knew what he was talking about. I got all four wisdom teeth out last year and he was amazing! i didn't feel anything, him as well as his staff were very patient and went well above any dental care i had ever received. Even though his office is about 45 minutes away from where i live, i will be going back to him from now on for my basic dental need. Overall, very impressed and satisfied.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016