Dr. Paul Greenacre

Outstanding Staff Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Greenacre

Im surprised he is allowed to work after all the College reviews and sanctions. I wonder if public is really protected. Terrible personal experience is supported by College findings

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Dr. Greenacre seems like a nice person, talks a lot about things that are not really relevant. I was there to have a old filling replaced because it was worn down. In doing so it cost me $650.00! He did a full set of x-rays and a super expensive bone density scan of my jaw, which had I realized what he was doing, would have declined, as I had a bone density scan last year and I'm fine! The sad part, I was away on holiday, less than 6 months, I'm having tooth pain. Needing to wait til I returned, a friend of mine said they saw terrible Google reviews regarding fillings falling out several times , bad diagnosis, up-selling. I decided to look for a new dentist. Good thing I had, apparently when Dr. Greenacre re-filled my tooth, he left a little decay there, the cavity was large! Sr. Greenacre assured me that I would need a root canal soon and then a crown for that tooth, DO KIDDING!!! What was also revealed, the filling work he did, was also interfering with the tooth next to it and I needed to have both teeth repaired at once! Terrible work by a licensed Dentist, Plus he told my son at 20 yrs. old he had gum disease and needed treatment. He found him through the Carleton University list of dentists for students! Second opinion also revealed my son does not have gum disease. Will now go to the powers that be to lodge a formal complaint against Dr. Greenacre!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Dr Greenacre really cares about his patients. He goes the extra mile every time!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Whent to Dr. Paul Greenacre, had 3 teeths pull out. 3 to 4 hrs later i had my souper. Merci excellent travail.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

I walked into Dr. Greenacre's office this week with teeth that were in bad shape. I wasn't hopeful he could repair my broken teeth but with his usual kind and capable care and left with a smile.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

The wonderful Dr. Greenacre and excellent team are kind, efficient, capable, and provide a true focus on healing and maximizing health for teeth and gums. They have the most up-to-date laser therapy for gums, as well as providing suggestions for holistic dental health maintenance. Can't recommend their services highly enough!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr. Greenacre was recommended to me by a family member since I had been to my regular dentist, and referred to a dental surgeon regarding a mouth condition I had developed. I had undergone testing and a tongue biopsy with the first dental surgeon and did not receive a definitive treatment plan. Dr. G. was able to provide me with information/a plan on how to overcome my condition which was successful. The cosmetic dentistry he completed on my family member is the most beautiful work I have ever seen - movie star quality! I have the utmost trust in his knowledge and expertise.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. Greenacre's holistic approach is amazing. He is so kind and consistent. At first I was a bit put off as it seemed as though there was suddenly a lot wrong with my mouth, but after I took the time to take note of my symptoms, all of his diagnosis made sense. I had never had a cavity filled that required freezing with a needle, and was thus very nervous, but using his distractions I didn't even feel it! If you are afraid of the dentist... go here!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

I have never been to a dentist that was as thorough as Dr Greenacre and his team. From the cleaning, through the new patient exam, the amount of attention, detail, genuine care and explanation was way beyond the standard. This is the dentist who'll leave you smiling like a dolphin!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

I love to read the comments here. Some good and some bad but the problem that I think most people have when they are complaining is about the $$$ it costs to have a good or great smile and a disease free mouth. I have been coming to Dr. G. for 2 years with my wife and my kids and they all love his work and his shtick. His jokes are humourous and appreciated. I grew up soo afraid of dentists coming from a small town in rural Northern Ontario in the 60's where every solution to a dental problem was losing another tooth... Now - working with Dr. G - and having come from Toronto where my first kids saw some of the worst dentists you could imagine, I am THRILLED to be going to see Dr. G. I have had pediatric dentists tell my first kids to stop whining when he was just a quack that sounded like Elmer Fudd, and another orthodontist that had a back door for patients to leave from so the ones coming in would not be scared of what was about to happen when they were having wisdom teeth pulled. Dr. G. and his fantastic staff are a boon to me, my family and to Ottawa.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Dr. Paul Greenacre's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University (Grad. 1970)

Request an Appointment