Ratings for Dr. Paul Greenacre

I've been going to this clinic for years. I am treated like family. Not only by the staff but also by any other patient I have encountered in the waiting room. There is a level of compassion in the office that extends beyond friendliness and professionalism. There has been many times that I have received advice about dental work and health in general. They care. I have sent three friends that are phobic of dentistry and every time they have raved about the courtesy and respect they received - which is a big deal for people that have been too embarrassed to smile or to get a consultation. They were teary-eyed describing the care they received. I am very grateful for this kind of care to my loved ones.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Greenacre has been very generous with our family. When my son had his wisdom teeth causing an issue, but he had no insurance and was just laid off, he did the work and took a payment plan. I lost my job and he squeezed me and my wife in to use the remaining benefits we had. The overall experience has been wonderful and they are very accommodating. I have recommending his services to many people.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

You can't give half stars in this rating system. I would give Dr. Greenacre 4½ stars for everything except for punctuality which is average in my opinion. I don't like to give 5 stars, because nobody is perfect. Dr. Greenacre has been my dentist for many years and I can almost say I enjoy my yearly visits and dental work. He is very experienced yet is up on the latest technology in his field. Great staff as well, very humane environment.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Thoughtful, patient, and very professional. Dr. Greenacre makes visits to the dentist enjoyable. Would highly recommend if you are looking for a dentist in the downtown Ottawa area.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Great friendly staff. They all work together very well and are genuinely concerned with the patients dental issues. Affordable pricing compared to other dentists I've had in the past. Just need to freshen up the interior somewhat and replace the waiting chairs up front to something a lot more comfortable. Excellent service!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Pro: Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Charged me much less for dental cleaning than the one at Hull, Gatineau, and 100% was covered by university dental insurance. The bite adjustment (which previous dentists did not recommend to do as priority) was also reasonably priced and most of it was covered as well, and thanks to this, my wiggly tooth and teeth grinding have improved a lot. Also gave me free enamel toothpaste and mouth guard for my specific situation <3 Con: I may have missed this but the instruction on the mouth guard box says do not use if have wiggly tooth, which I do, but also using mouth guard is good for preventing teeth grinding, which I also do. So will call to confirm but could have written down the detail or spend a bit more time explaining it

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I really appreciate Dr. Paul Greenacre's knowledge,generosity and gentleness!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Excellent! Usually I'm scared of dentist but Dr. G makes it very comfortable for me. He did a huge job to my son and I can enjoy it every day when my son smiles.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Only went here b/c Algonquin College covers 100% as opposed to 80%. He quoted me on $7500 worth of work to be done saying buzzwords like "emergency", "really bad" despite seeing dentists my whole life none said anything like this. Then told me to talk to my parents to work on a budget but I do not communicate with my parents at all. Clearly just wanted money.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

An awful Dentiste who is always trying to upsell. I am sure that newer problems I have now are because of some of his previous "fixes". I do not reccommend, find someone else.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018