Dr. Paul Greenacre

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Greenacre

I walked into Dr. Greenacre's office this week with teeth that were in bad shape. I wasn't hopeful he could repair my broken teeth but with his usual kind and capable care and left with a smile.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

The wonderful Dr. Greenacre and excellent team are kind, efficient, capable, and provide a true focus on healing and maximizing health for teeth and gums. They have the most up-to-date laser therapy for gums, as well as providing suggestions for holistic dental health maintenance. Can't recommend their services highly enough!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr. Greenacre was recommended to me by a family member since I had been to my regular dentist, and referred to a dental surgeon regarding a mouth condition I had developed. I had undergone testing and a tongue biopsy with the first dental surgeon and did not receive a definitive treatment plan. Dr. G. was able to provide me with information/a plan on how to overcome my condition which was successful. The cosmetic dentistry he completed on my family member is the most beautiful work I have ever seen - movie star quality! I have the utmost trust in his knowledge and expertise.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. Greenacre's holistic approach is amazing. He is so kind and consistent. At first I was a bit put off as it seemed as though there was suddenly a lot wrong with my mouth, but after I took the time to take note of my symptoms, all of his diagnosis made sense. I had never had a cavity filled that required freezing with a needle, and was thus very nervous, but using his distractions I didn't even feel it! If you are afraid of the dentist... go here!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

I have never been to a dentist that was as thorough as Dr Greenacre and his team. From the cleaning, through the new patient exam, the amount of attention, detail, genuine care and explanation was way beyond the standard. This is the dentist who'll leave you smiling like a dolphin!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

I love to read the comments here. Some good and some bad but the problem that I think most people have when they are complaining is about the $$$ it costs to have a good or great smile and a disease free mouth. I have been coming to Dr. G. for 2 years with my wife and my kids and they all love his work and his shtick. His jokes are humourous and appreciated. I grew up soo afraid of dentists coming from a small town in rural Northern Ontario in the 60's where every solution to a dental problem was losing another tooth... Now - working with Dr. G - and having come from Toronto where my first kids saw some of the worst dentists you could imagine, I am THRILLED to be going to see Dr. G. I have had pediatric dentists tell my first kids to stop whining when he was just a quack that sounded like Elmer Fudd, and another orthodontist that had a back door for patients to leave from so the ones coming in would not be scared of what was about to happen when they were having wisdom teeth pulled. Dr. G. and his fantastic staff are a boon to me, my family and to Ottawa.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Dr Greenacre and his staff go above and beyond. He is very invested in his patients and community. Under his care, my jaw is aligned and seized popping. Everyone leaves with a smile:) Merci Beaucoup Dr G

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

I've been going to this clinic for years. I am treated like family. Not only by the staff but also by any other patient I have encountered in the waiting room. There is a level of compassion in the office that extends beyond friendliness and professionalism. There has been many times that I have received advice about dental work and health in general. They care. I have sent three friends that are phobic of dentistry and every time they have raved about the courtesy and respect they received - which is a big deal for people that have been too embarrassed to smile or to get a consultation. They were teary-eyed describing the care they received. I am very grateful for this kind of care to my loved ones.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Greenacre has been very generous with our family. When my son had his wisdom teeth causing an issue, but he had no insurance and was just laid off, he did the work and took a payment plan. I lost my job and he squeezed me and my wife in to use the remaining benefits we had. The overall experience has been wonderful and they are very accommodating. I have recommending his services to many people.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

You can't give half stars in this rating system. I would give Dr. Greenacre 4½ stars for everything except for punctuality which is average in my opinion. I don't like to give 5 stars, because nobody is perfect. Dr. Greenacre has been my dentist for many years and I can almost say I enjoy my yearly visits and dental work. He is very experienced yet is up on the latest technology in his field. Great staff as well, very humane environment.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Paul Greenacre's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University (Grad. 1970)

• BCBS Illinois