Ratings for Dr. Glenn J. Jonas

Dr. Jonas and his staff at Resurgens have served me well over the past two years. Painful thumb joint arthritis made simple motions painful. We tried injections (conservative approach) and that worked well for some time. When that was no longer effective he suggested a simple procedure that solved the problem. His bedside manner is very good and he's great about explaining the options. The worst part of the whole experience was the cast for 6 weeks (imagine how hot that is in the summertime). Otherwise, excellent experience and I'd highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I recently fell and broke my elbow. I contacted Resurgens and was directed to Dr. Jonas. He performed surgery and I am very pleased with the results...I am back to my regular routine. Thanks!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I was diagnosed with SLAC of the right wrist (a very painful condition) and underwent Proximal Row Carpectomy three weeks ago. It went smoothly; and I experienced relatively no pain. I had the bandaging, stitches and splint removed today. I am making outstanding progress in regaining full flexibility and strength. His talent and his staff are unparalleled. The best I have ever experienced in my 72 years on this planet Earth.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

A very confident and gifted surgeon. Has performed 2 carpel tunnel repairs with no pain and no down time. Returned to my dental office within 3 days.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

i first met Dr. Jonas back when he was practicing in Rockwall, Tx. I was 16 and i got bit by a brown recluse spider in my right foot. my GP referred me to him because i was extremely sick. Dr.Jonas took one look at my leg and said it was the worse case of cellulitis he'd ever seen and put me in the hospital immediately. he saved my life. if i ever see him again i would love to tell him thank you.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Don't waste your money. This so-called doctor ignored all indications and complaints of nerve damage to my hand. I had to go to another doctor to have my had re-repaired after his incompetent wack at repairing my hand. He ignored all of my comments and symptoms.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Glenn J. Jonas's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

• BCBS Massachusetts