Ratings for Dr. Yvette M. Smith

I went in today for an annual checkup. I came in 15 mins before my appointment 15 mins early and had to wait a whole an hour and 15 mins. I told the nurse that I am in a rush because I have to be back on time to pick up my kids at school bus stop. I was told I am free to leave. When Dr. Yvette Smith came in, I told her that I am not very happy that I had to wait for this long. Without any sign that she feels there is anything wrong with letting your patient / customer waiting for over an hour, She said " You could have left". I told her that i will definitely leave them for good after this. She then performed a cursory exam and pap smear in total silence without asking anything about my concerns / any other question. The lack of empathy or any care for their patients is appalling! This is the worst quality medical service I have ever received. I requested my medical records to be sent to my home and run.. I suggest that you do the same!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I chose Dr. Smith after working with her at NSH and observing how she cared for and interacted with her patients. She is compassionate, and take time to listen to what you have to say. She does not rush in and out of the room which now-a-days is so important. As a nurse I have seen the practice of many physicians, and hers is far and away above most!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I have been going to her for over ten years and I wouldn't have any other person handling my care other than Dr. Y. Smith. She is kind, respectful, informative, and easy to talk to. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Dr. Smith has been my doctor for over 12 years, and I would never ever consider changing doctors. She is thorough, caring, compassionate, has great bedside manner, and has always spent as much time as needed, without you having felt rushed--even if just to talk. She is the greatest!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008

Dr. Yvette M. Smith's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal