Ratings for Dr. Michelle C. Houston

Dr Houston is absolutely AMAZING! She delivered my daughter and granddaughter in 2010 within three weeks of each other! She kept me encouraged and was like a Sister to me! God has definitely sent us one of his angels!! My family loves her and is eternally grateful!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

My wife waited 2 hours in the waiting room and was in tears. When we spoke to Dr. Houston, she said "If you do not want to wait, maybe you should find a new doctor". Needless to say, we would never go back.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

very rude and not compassionate at all; do not recommend her

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

Dr. Houston is never on time. It isn't uncommon to wait 1+ hours past your appointment time.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

She is quick and smart. I happened to mention that I had a blood clot in my leg years earlier, she had me on the fast track to a specialist for extra attention. She is fantastic. Recommend her to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

She was great my first and second tri but when I got GD she totally changed. If it were not my prenatal specialist my son would have had some disabilities. Please think twice before seeing her.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr. Houston has been my doctor for about 7 years. Getting to 35 never knowing I had PCOS, she discovered it routinely... I didn't even know to ask. She delivered my beautiful girl... with a very guarded pregnancy at 39... she is wonderful, knowledgeable and puts just the right amount of caution, where it applies... without being an alarmist. I am glad to have her in my corner. As far as the wait... bring a book and be happy to see such a fine Dr... after you wait a bit.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

I have seen her 3 times so far in my PG. She is really nice and understanding. I dont mind waiting because she is usually doing a delivery or C-section. I feel very confident about her deliverying my baby in 2010!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Houston's name was given to me when I moved from to Atlanta - highly recommended. I liked her at first, but as my appointments became more frequent, I waited more and more in the waiting room, only to be called back into a tiny patient room to wait longer (with no communication from nursing staff who obviously knew where she was) I had a particularly hard pregnancy and was told to suck it up which I didn't appreciate... And after 8 months of Dr. visits, she didn't know my name in the delivery room.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Outstanding OB. Very sensitive to your needs. Very thorough and kind. Sometimes you have to wait a bit (sometime a lot), but Dr. Houston is worth it. She will spend as much time as you need to address all of your questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Dr. Michelle C. Houston's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1994)