Ratings for Dr. Glenn D. Lane

I was scheduled for surgery July 20th 2009, I called his office with questions 3 times and was sent to voice mail, I left three messages for call back, the recording said someone would get back to me by 4:00pm, they never said on what date they would get back to me as I am still waiting for a call back. Of course I am not going to have Dr. Lane replace my HIP. The whole office is too busy and too rude.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

This Doc did an "experimental" type knee cartilage procedure which was a catastrophy. Of course, I signed all the waivers bc we discussed matters at length and he seemed confident. After all, I didn't attend medical school, just wanted to get full function back, and trusted his judgment. It literally cost years of my life. After the botch, I had to undergo a "fix-it" procedure. The new doctor was more prudent and now I'm back to a satisfactory quality of life.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

awesome doctor.....great bedside manner. haven't felt this good in years

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

Dr. Glenn D. Lane's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Roswell, GA