Ratings for Dr. Murray Awde

Has been a good doctor for our family for years. Will miss him but everyone retires at some point.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Sad he has retired. Wish he could have bin with us longer.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr Awde has been a good doctor to our family and has retired. The comments below should go on the other doctor's review. We wish that Dr Awde enjoys occupational medicine.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Awde never available. I was glad to know a mew doctor was taking over. The doctor stated in a letter another was taking over for him, but this was not the case. Only "rostered" patients were taken (at least for the next 5-6 months). I was never told I was derostered. I am very upset with how Dr. Awde has left the practice. The new staff was visibly upset telling me I do not have a doctor at this time, and I don't blame them.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He has been our doctor for 6 years.never have a problem getting in to see him or Dr Vida Listens well and makes referrals .

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr Awde should retire as can't get to see him for 2 to 3 months and only one thing to talk about I was having bad heart burn and he didn't send me for any tests gave me a script for pills then two weeks later I had heart failure. I've been seeing him for thirty yrs. plz retire and bring in a new dr plz

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I wish I did not see this doctor, he wrote me the worst report ever, I was involved in a car accident and all my other doctors seem to think I'm injured and definitely believe I have a disability.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Awde is a great family doctor, I have been going to him for the past 20+ years, give or take. Although he does take quite a bit of time off. His new staff are very efficient. The receptionist is always very sweet and polite upon any request I have asked for. The new nurse is very kind and actually takes the time to listen to my problems! All in all Murray is a great doctor. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Myself and entire family have gone to him for years, however during the last few years he's hardly ever in the office. When he is there, he's great, however the last few times I've been in I've had a stand in doctor (not dr vida) because once again Dr.Awde is gone on vacation. The service is good, however anytime I go to book an appointment, the next available time is always a month away.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Helped me through difficult problem. Staff are supportive and caring . New doctor is nice.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017