Ratings for Dr. Johana Murphy

very bright, compassionate and kind. Had her in emergency. Spoke to me and my family as knowledgeable members of her team...included us in decision making. We were so lucky to have her expertise and kindness.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

Dr. Murphy is an outstanding example of everything that you wish for in a doctor. She's brilliant, efficient, thoughtful and very caring. It is rare to find all these qualities in a doctor. She has such a depth of character and this makes her a very unique professional. I highly recommend her - you couldn't find anyone better.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2006

Dr. Murphy used to be my doctor and I thought she was nice, treated me well, and was thorough with tests. She also has compassion. I think she can relate to well to various age groups. she would make a great specialist for a young woman say between the ages of 18-through-21 when they are often leaving paediatrics. I think young girls of this age would feel comfortable in speaking with her, and its a hard age leaving paeds. and the IWK due to age limits(have gone though this experience). It helps to have a doctor that relates well to chronically-ill youth and to young adults in the 20+ age group. Johanna Murphy could be a good fit, especially for your young daughters (and sons too).

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006