Ratings for Dr. Suzanne L. Lowry

Amazing to find this incredible level of care in today's medical environment. Dr. Lowry gives you her full attention when you see her. Smart, funny,and fully engaged. Answers all of your questions in a kind way that you can understand. Her staff is equally wonderful. Need a Gyn? She's the best I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

BEST GYN EVER! SHE IS WONDERFUL, CARING, HUMOROUS, AND JUST ALL AROUND AN MAZING DR. HER STAFF IS AWESOME, AND I FIND THE FRONT DESK WOMAN AND THE NURSE TO BE JUST AMAZING AS DR. LOWRY IS! WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr Lowry is a true gem. She cares about her patients and has the most loving personality you will ever see.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

It was the worse expeirence I have ever had with A Dr. in my life. She used curse words with me and said very degrading things about my personal life and situation. She tried to talk me out of what I came there to get done. She actually called me an idiot!! I will never go back or recommend anyone to her office. I cried the entire time and she stated my crying was unbearable and unneccesary. Many other hateful things were said to me while I was there, including her telling me I would never be able to afford my son with an u

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr Lowry is an amazing physician! I highly recommend her to any woman looking for a caring, energetic, intelligent, and highly trained GYN. Her bedside manner is warm, loving, and upbeat. I love my visits to Dr Lowry!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr Lowry is so awesome. She makes you feel so comfortable and there is no long wait. Oh yeh, they just opened a brand new mammogram center next door. You can get everything done one day. So convenient. I love you Dr Lowry...C Jackson

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Dr. Lowery is the best i am very detail and her and staff were great i have already told people and family, friends to go to her. She has a great sprirt about herself i knew instanly that i would be a patient of her. It is so hard to find good doctors in today world. But she cares and take her time i make you feel number one. Team lowery you rock.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

She is wonderful and caring. She spends the necessary time with you and makes you feel comfortable. She comes across as though she really cares. She has helped me with several issues. I have recommended several friends and family memembers to her.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

The doctor is wonderful but the rude women running the office are the reason I will NEVER EVER return to this office. I have never been disrespected in the way the front desk has disrespected me.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

If i could put into words how much Dr Lowry has done for me I would but there arent enough words to express how wonderful she truely is. I had surgery and when i woke up at midnight she was sitting right there in the chair sleeping because she promised me she would be there when i woke up and she was. After finding out that I couldnt have children she compforted me and made me feel good about the life I was going to have without having children. She is truely an amazing woman and a extrodinary doctor.. I will forever be grateful to her and i love her very much!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. Suzanne L. Lowry's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Lithia Springs, GA