Ratings for Dr. Stephen A. Rosenberg

Dr Rosenberg was my doctor thru my pregnancy he took the best care of me & I kept going back to him because I knew he knew what he was doing also the birth control he choosed for me was the best . I love it also even though he didn't deliver my baby I still love you Rosenberg see you my next pregnancy !

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Oh my God he was the absolute worse Dr. I have ever come into contact with, he was not my regular physician however he was on call the night I went into labor. He was so rude and nasty to me that I was in tears he was rushing my labor and demanded that if i didn't push hard enough he was going to force me to have a C-section. I know this sounds unbelievable and I still can't believe the treatment I got from him during one of my most vulnerable moments. I wouldn't recommend him to someone I hated. He deserves zero stars. Unfriendly, Rude, and just a disgrace.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I agree with the last poster. He has been my doctor for over 20 years and let me cry to him for 20 minutes after I found I had a late miscarriage. He has been there for me when other doctors told me to go see my obgyn because they thought they saw something on an exray that required immediate attention. He got me in that day. He takes issues seriously....he may not give you a teddy bear and make you feel warm and fuzzy, but you KNOW he cares about your health and has your best interest at heart! I wouldn't trust any other doctor more than him. I wish he was my general practitioner!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

Dr. Rosenberg has been my Ob/Gyn for 20+ years. He has been my Dr. through miscarriage, delivery of VBAC twins & most recently has guided me through menopause. I have found him to be a knowledgeable, skillful practitioner yet he is open to my input & ideas. My daughters who he delivered 20 years ago are now his patients -- I don't think I can give any higher praise.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

So far, this OB/GYN has met all of my expectations compared to my last one, Dr. Michael Randell (Yuck! Very, very poor beside manner and as I recall he laughed and talked about my feet to his nurse in the midst of my exam while my feet were in the stirrups---how rude!). Dr. Rosenberg, on the other hand, has always invited me into his office to sit down to discuss my exams and test, something that no OB/GYN had ever done. His surgery assistant, Cindy Mize, is a huge asset to his practice and easy to talk to. Hopefully, my opinion of Dr. Stephen A. Rosenberg and his staff will not change in the future.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

I was never very comfortable with Dr. Rosenburg. He did nothing to put me at ease, which is a big deal for an OB-GYN. He wasn't very approachable, didn't talk very much, and I didn't feel as if I could ask him questions or address concerns. I ended up switching doctors. His level of care was top-notch; he was an excellent physician, but I need to be able to talk openly with a doctor, not have a stiff formality.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. Stephen A. Rosenberg's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1982)