Ratings for Dr. Stephen A. Rosenberg

It is always a pleasure to see Dr. Rosenberg. He is very professional and very thorough. He is an excellent doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

My experience was perfect! Dr.Rosenburg is professional and personable. It's important to me to have a doctor I trust completely.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Great experience. Faster waiting time. Dr. Rosenberg is great as usual!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Wonderful experience. Dr. Rosenberg is very thorough and efficient. I so appreciate his personal care and kindness in helping me. Great listener and helped me think thru some important decisions. Always a great friend that I totally trust with my care.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I was greeted by the front office staff, Robin and Sandy. I gave my new insurance card and completed the paperwork. I was then seen by Dr. Rosenberg. He was courteous and personable. He asked about my health since seeing him last and about my two sons whom he delivered over 13 and 9 years respectively. He completed my breast exam and annual pap with the nurse in he room. He spent several minutes once I was dressed again checking in concerning my other health problems. We discussed my protocol going forward and decided to stay with once every 6 months to continue to stay on top of my health. I left knowing that I can nit use to be in good hands concerning my female health. He said he would contact me once my results came back in to confirm the results.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

I love Dr. Rosenberg. He’s professional as always, the staff is amazing, and I never have any problems. Keep up the great work, I will forever be a patient.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Very good, quick, thorough and friendly. My only critique is that the checkin paperwork process feels outdated.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Rosenberg is the best doctor in Atlanta. He has great bedside manner and a wonderful team of nurses! The staff is very easy to contact and communicate with. Very proud to have been with this Rosenberg for many years!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr Rosenberg was my doctor thru my pregnancy he took the best care of me & I kept going back to him because I knew he knew what he was doing also the birth control he choosed for me was the best . I love it also even though he didn't deliver my baby I still love you Rosenberg see you my next pregnancy !

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Oh my God he was the absolute worse Dr. I have ever come into contact with, he was not my regular physician however he was on call the night I went into labor. He was so rude and nasty to me that I was in tears he was rushing my labor and demanded that if i didn't push hard enough he was going to force me to have a C-section. I know this sounds unbelievable and I still can't believe the treatment I got from him during one of my most vulnerable moments. I wouldn't recommend him to someone I hated. He deserves zero stars. Unfriendly, Rude, and just a disgrace.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. Stephen A. Rosenberg's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1982)