Ratings for Dr. Laxman Ramani

Dr Ramani cared for me through 3 pregnancies and 1 miscarriage. He is a wonderful compassionate man and if he hadn't been so thorough with my first baby I would have lost her! I would recommend him to everyone! Thank you Dr Ramani!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I would not visit this doctor again. Not compassionate nor concerned for patient as a human being, just a paycheck. Cared more for pushing prescriptions. Felt nothing but shame leaving this office. Long waiting room times once seen by nurse. If you don't have a husband or boyfriend, prepare for shameful rhetoric. You're better off aborting if you consider visiting this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I am very pleased with Dr. Ramani. He is very knowledgeable, patient and compassionate. I was very anxious when I went into the office because I'm 45 and pregnant, Dr Ramani eased the tension explaining the necessary steps we would take. He is very thorough and making sure that you understand his rationale. I am very pleased with the care provided. Thank you Dr. Ramani.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

My daughter had a horrible experience with this doctor. Your first baby is supposed to be a time of excitement and pleasure and this doctor made her miserable. She kept requesting a different doctor, but they kept putting her with him anyway. He was rude, mean, and scary. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Ramani has been my OB/GYN for 6 years now. He is the most caring, knowledgeable, thorough, compassionate Dr. I have EVER had. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He has delivered all 3 of my kids by c-section. No complications on his part. He REALLY cares about his patients. He's not one of those Dr.'s who is just going to write you a prescription and send you out the door...in fact, he's not going to write you anything unless he is sure it's what you need! He has such a way of making you feel better after you leave his office. Seems like he never has a bad day. He is truly God's gift to me and my husband in caring for me. We trust Dr. Ramani with everything in us and know he truly cares about his patients. I recommend him to EVERYONE. AND his nurse, Mattie, is so sweet and awesome, too! You will NOT be disappointed in this wonderful Dr.! The only complaint I have is that he can't be my Primary Care Dr., dentist, Endocrinologist....ETC. ;) We need more Dr.'s like him!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

He has been my OB/GYN for 6 years. He is kind, compassionate and an excellent physician. He got me successfully through infertility, two high risk pregnancies and other Gyn complications. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr. Ramani delivered my first child and performed my laparoscopic tubal ligation after my second child. He was very attentive, compassionate, and very thorough. He was very careful to provide me with all the information I needed to make the best decision for me regarding my sterilization. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an outstanding obgyn.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

This is the best OBGYN I've ever used. He spent a lot of time in the room instead of rushing me in and out like other doctors. He really listened to my problems and laid out my options and explained everything thoroughly. He really knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

A badger has more compassion.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Laxman Ramani's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Stockbridge, GA