Ratings for Dr. Romas Stas

He is the last of the True doctors left in Canada. A truly Dedicated man to his patients and staff and his to field! David Pollard

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I have been with Dr. Stas for over 40 years. He was our four generation family doctor, for my family and my husbands's family. He delivered my children and was there when my father and grandmother passed. I moved out of Ajax 30 years ago, I kept him as my family doctor - hes been through it all with our family.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Been with Doctor Stas for over 25 years and been extremely happy and satisfied with his service and bed side manner.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Wonderful caring Dr. Great staff !!!! Always there for my husband and myself.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

We really appreciate this kind, caring helpful person. He is never too busy to hear your problems, or outline your options. We never have to wait too long to get an appointment, and his staff is very welcoming and helpful. He has taken Kent and I through some worry-some times with knowledge, concern and humour. We trust him. I am a strong believer in alternative medicine, but listen to Dr. Stas.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Very disappointed in his comapassion to myself and my family. I am no longer a patient and would not reccommend him as a Dr. If you ask him to performa test, he will do it, so that is a positive, but would not stay with a Dr who is suupose to care for a patient on that one positive note.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

In recent years Dr. Stas has lost some of his dedication to the family practice. Very disappointed in some of his comments on the care of the elderly. I am moving on and going to another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. Stas doesn't volunteer any info. I always feel like I have to tell him what I need not the other way around?? Never suggested a complete physical or pap test or even to check my high colestrol. I realize you are responsible for your health however it would be nice to have a doctor that is suppose to know more than you participate in your health and I don't feel that way. He is very busy with other things and perhaps that is the reason as I know him to be a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Dr. Stas has been my doctor for 18 years. He is also my parents and brothers doctor as well as my grandparents before they moved. He was there for both mine and my brother's births. He is very helpful and very professional. He always answers all my questions thoroughly. He is very involved in the community and I see him in the newspaper all the time :)

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

dr stas has been my dr for over 20yrs,i know he is a good dr. but the last few yrs i really get the feeling hes not interested in my problems,if you don't ask he won't tell you anything.i really think he should be more proactive like getting your patient in for a physical.hes never suggested it to me so i've gone without.most of the time i leave the office thinking i should get another Dr.after reading the comments it seems he is great with children

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008