Ratings for Dr. Cathy Coady

Fantastic Individual, great staff. I have a knee injury from over a year ago it took 18 months to get the appointment ( Can't help that wait time) however after my appointment I was more confident that I will be getting my old life back after surgery. I have lost to much time with my kids so bring on the surgery!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Dr. Coady had to do two surgeries after I tore my ACL. She took great care and was warm and understanding. My knee is great now and I was able to cycle 2000km from northern Ontario to Nova Scotia, thank you Dr. Coady!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

My daughter has been in the care of Dr. Coady for over a year. Dr. Coady is an oustanding surgeon and amazing physician. She truly cares about my daughter and despite being an extremely busy doctor in this province, always gives her the personal touch of remembering things about her life.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr Coady is a fantastic person. She is very people oriented. My ankle was broke all three bones. I am almost two years since surgery and can use it as well as my good leg. No pain and scar is minimal. I highly recommend her as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

While in the city I broke my leg/ankle... I was rushed to the ER she was amazing and very kind and caring... She always asked me what i wanted and put my needs first.. I had a second surgery to remove equipment but all couldn't be removed.. It will be 3 years in Jan and I am waiting to go see a pain specialist for my ankle I have so much nerve pain .. This is not her fault my injury was severe and if the pain doc cant help me my doc will refer me to another doc possible her again to see of the nerve damage can be repaired... I give her 5 + stars she is amazing all of her staff is something others could learn from Thx Dr. Coady Tracey Pothier

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr Cathy Coady is AWESOME!!!! Beautiful bedside manner, kind, caring and the only doctor I've ever met who actually washes her hands before she examines you. She should be cloned !!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Coady seems wonderful; however, I had questions regarding upcoming surgery and phoned her secretary Michelle and ask if I could meet with Dr. Coady prior to since it has been a year since I saw her. Michelle said "NO". I do not go into surgery lightly. Do me, if you have questions you should be able to ask them and where it is the secretary's place to say "NO"

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Coady is excellent! The staff member I dealt with, on the other hand, was not very accommodating or friendly.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Catherine Coady is a magician. This is like 7 years since my second acl surgery with her and my leg is unbelievably stronger than my "good" knee. I truly felt like she took my needs into consideration and is so incredibly skilled and I feel so lucky that she is the one who did my surgery. It's 12:16 and my battery is at 1% and my last surgery was in 2011 and I just think it's amazing what she's done

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

She is someone I trust and respect I have nothing but praise for Dr. Coady having recently becoming a patient of hers after a dislocated and fractures to my shoulder. She is fantastic and I would not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017