Ratings for Dr. Zbignew Zapolski

The best doctor in the city! I've been his patient for almost 16 years and he is the most helpful doctor I have ever seen. Even when I lived in Toronto I visited him because he is simply the most caring and knowledgable doctor in the world!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I have been with Dr.Zapolski for 10 years now. He is very knowledgeable and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Dr.Zapolski has excellent medical knowledges!!! Every day he helps a lot of people! Thanks him for a great job! Inna.P ( from Eastern Europe)

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Zapolski has been my personal physician for over 20 years now. I am pleased that we now have technologies to provide public ratings so that others can scrutinize our assessments. In the case of Dr. Zapolski, this man is true to his Hippocratic Oath ( see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath ). When you are sick, in pain and need help, this is the doctor you want to see. He is a good listener, kind, non judgemental, assesses medical conditions with proper tests and diagnostic procedures rather than engaging in speculation ( a true detective ), and uses incremental approaches to healing rather than rash or abrupt treatments. On the negative side, his popularity and smaller waiting room means that you'll often have to wait a long period to see this fine medical professional ... but the wait is worthwhile. This is what often happens with rare gems like Dr. Zapolski.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

I find Dr. Zapolski to be a good listener and attentive care giver. Unfortunately, the present staff (receptionist) is less than professional and offer a poor service. Also, while in the waiting room I often hear one particular resectionist personal comments on the office affaires.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Zapolski. He has been my family doctor for over 10 years and I have no complaints at all. He is very patient, knowledgeable, friendly, never brushes off your concerns and most importantly, he genuinely cares. I will say that his office staff can be moody sometimes and often you will wait 30-45 minutes before you're seen for your appointment but it's all worth it when you're seeing Dr. Zapolski. I wish there were more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

1. Did not take me seriously. 2. Did not call me when there were abnormal results in my blood work or other tests. 3. Did not want to treat one of the problems that was affecting me. 4.If I thought it would do something, I would send a complaint to the Association of Canadian Physicians in Ontario...AND lastly...the ONLY reason I found out some information was by looking into my file when he left the room. I have completely lost my faith in the medical profession. Because of this doctor and many others.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

He has been my family doctor for over 10 years and have been very satisfied with him and his staff. He is super friendly, attentive and helpful. He always addresses my concerns and takes time to explain anything I don't understand or question. Besides the 30 minute waits even with an appointment, I highly recommend Dr. Zapolski.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

I have had the priviledge of working for this doctor as well as being a patient and regardless of the wait times I would always recommend people to him as a walk-in physician or family doctor. He sits sometimes 40 minutes with walk-in patients who aren't enrolled in his practice to address any concerns they may have. I have seen him multiple times for myself and have brought my 2 year old son to him as well on multiple occassions. Never disappointed with the care that he's given. Very caring, very knowledgable, extremely good doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010