Dr. Dirk E. Huttenbach

Ratings for Dr. Dirk E. Huttenbach

I was a patient of Dr. Huttenbach's for 7 years and always had a wonderful experience. He is incredibly knowledgeable, not only in the area in which he specializes, but he has also helped me very much with other problems I was having (family, work, school, etc). I also really appreciated that he did not draw the visits out longer than necessary, however, if I did need the whole time, he NEVER rushed me. The only reason I am not still a patient is because my insurance changed and he is no longer in my network. I would highly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

A psychiatrist before Dr. Huttenbach had diagnosed my sons as being bi-polar. Dr. Huttenbach went along with that diagnosis without testing them or questioning it. The medicine he put them on made them fat and violent. They are now 20 and 21 years old. They have since been cleared of that diagnosis. That diagnosis and the medication they were on had a horrible impact on their lives. His secretary was very unprofessional and very rude and made us feel uncomfortable. I asked him to address this issue but things did not change.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

I couldnt go wrong with picking this man. Hes honest in his approaches.has a better insight to young children with emotional problems. never has anything negative to say about my son in front of me while talking to both of us. the positive feed back gave my son incentive to work harder on his social skills and still recommended the best course of medication with out doping my son. he express during the summer to pull back on rx that otherwise only needed it whn he was in school.tho my husband and i are seperated, the staff are polite to give both of notice of the next following appt for our son.I totally wished i used this dr ten yrs ago with another son of mine! dr Huttenbach is very professional and sees the depth of a childs mind and honest about his diagnosis rather I liked it or not , i preferred no dr to color his opinion and just help my son as he has done for my son. I totally recommend this Dr for your child!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Huttenbach for almost 6 years now, and would never think of seeing anyone else. Dr. Huttenbach is truly wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr. Dirk E. Huttenbach's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1965)