Ratings for Dr. Sivanthini Hines

Very helpful and understanding! Has checked on us on day off! Would not trade her for the world!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Hines is always very pleasant & very good at calming parental fears. My only 2 complaints are that she always seems to be in a hurry when you are trying to ask questions. Also, she did my son's circumcision and used the plastic ring thing. When it fell off, it left exta skin. She said as he grew it would disappear, but if on big skin tab looking piece was there at his 1 yr check up, she would have it removed. I asked at the 1 yr appointment if she was going to do that & she said that I had to get approval from my insurance company b/c it would be considered a cosmetic procedure. That's not what she told me at his 4 week check up. She told me it was an in office procedure and would take 3 seconds. My best guess is that she doesn't get paid for correcting her mistake. Overall, I would say I like Dr. Hines. She seems to remember my son when she sees us in the hall before our appointment. The incidence above really isn't a big deal, I just wish it was taken care of a lot sooner.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008