Ratings for Dr. Michael Bow

DR.b.Bow shouldnt be trying to convience women to get thier tubal litgation. Birthcontrol should not be a consern for him or anyone else. I regret getting this and Want a reversal . Its to expensive. I feel dr.bow should pay for this.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I don't understand the negative comments about Dr Bow. I've had nothing but wonderful experiences every time I saw him. He truly does care about his patients and I would recommend him to anyone. It's rare that I have to wait longer than 15 min to see him usually I am in right away. 5 stars all the way!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr Bow delivered my first child and the c section was such a calm and easy experience. He was so amazing. He even sat with my husband while I was receiving the spinal to calm his nerves also. I now have him as my OBGYN for my second and there have been lots of complications with this pregnancy and he is still so amazing. I feel so much better after I see him. I'm lucky to have such an amazing doctor. The only flaw is that the wait times, however; that kind of goes with the territory. :) I highly recommend this wonderful man.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

This doctor is compassionate, honest, knowledgeable and efficient. I agree with one of the comments below re: office/nursing staff - CON: it can feel like cattle herding especially as a first time Mom who is unfamiliar with the "routine" procedures and needs a little extra information and reassurance, PRO: can be in and out of the office within 30-60 mins.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr.Bow has followed me for both of my pregnancies, including one high-risk pregnancy. His bedside manner was great; he is to the point and efficient. If you're looking for a very "touchy-feely" physician, then he may not be the best choice. He was thorough in investigations for my first high-risk pregnancy and called me with results directly. He did not deliver either of my children, but that's the way the healthcare system works and it is not the fault of any physician.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr. MICHEALBOW. is very brutal as a obgy n. He convinced me to get my tubes tied and I regreted that decision ever since

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

He is amazing! When one u/s showed decreased amniotic fluid, he phoned me personally, explained what he saw and booked me another u/s right away.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I really like Dr. Bow. He is a very busy guy but will answer any questions you have. He is very to the point which is what I like. I never feel worried or stressed coming out of an appointment. He's made all my options clear to me and now it's just waiting and seeing what happens in my final weeks!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

When I got pregnant with an IUD I tried talking to him about my situation he told me that "all pregnant women are stressed". I found him to be incredibly dismissive & patronizing.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Just mean and unkind. The staff informed me that I had gestational diabetes by telling me I "won the lottery". I was devastated and the sarcasms was not appreciated at all. He told me conflicting information about my ultrasounds and when I questioned it, he made me feel like an idiot and I am a nurse. I felt like cattle being herder through his office. My next OB/GYN was much better.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015