Ratings for Dr. Michael Bow

I am having my 5th child and have never had such a horrable dr he does not listen to anytbing i say im diabetic and have high blood presser i swell up every night and have head aches so bad i cant sleep he told me its normal he has not checked my a1c one time he neber asks about my blood sugars when i tell them how hard they are to control he says yup thats normal my i am 37 weeks my blood presser was 155\90 my last visit and my baby 8 and a half pounds he refuses to induce tell 39 weeks my last baby had to come at 37 beciase of being 8 pounds and my blood presser was not even as high as my last one with this dr even the nurse rushed me in to see him when she seen how high it was he sent me home.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Bow was on call when I went into labour. He was awful! I had a planned c-section and I was going to get my tubes tied the same day. But I went into labour early. This was all planned with my regular doctor. Dr. Bow was so horrible to me! He told me that I had to be sure I wanted my tubes tied before going into the operating room even if my child died. Yes he actually said that to me!!! He was saying all the worst things a mother doesn't want to hear! It was suppose to be a simple c section and a happy event! But he ruined that for me! He wouldn't even tell me if I was having a girl. I asked my husband if she had a lot of hair like our son and Dr.Bow was so rude and shot back a rude answer. This man makes me sick! It's been a long time now and I still get upset about it. Especially when my daughter wants to see her birth video and you can hear his rude comments! Stay far away!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Great doctor, very professional. Yes, sometime you may feel rushed but put yourself in his shoes as a surgeon and see how you do!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

He has been extremely nice and can tell he truly cares about his patients and loves his job , answered my questions and is very quick and to the point which I like. Glad he was recommended to me

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

DR.b.Bow shouldnt be trying to convience women to get thier tubal litgation. Birthcontrol should not be a consern for him or anyone else. I regret getting this and Want a reversal . Its to expensive. I feel dr.bow should pay for this.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I don't understand the negative comments about Dr Bow. I've had nothing but wonderful experiences every time I saw him. He truly does care about his patients and I would recommend him to anyone. It's rare that I have to wait longer than 15 min to see him usually I am in right away. 5 stars all the way!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr Bow delivered my first child and the c section was such a calm and easy experience. He was so amazing. He even sat with my husband while I was receiving the spinal to calm his nerves also. I now have him as my OBGYN for my second and there have been lots of complications with this pregnancy and he is still so amazing. I feel so much better after I see him. I'm lucky to have such an amazing doctor. The only flaw is that the wait times, however; that kind of goes with the territory. :) I highly recommend this wonderful man.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

This doctor is compassionate, honest, knowledgeable and efficient. I agree with one of the comments below re: office/nursing staff - CON: it can feel like cattle herding especially as a first time Mom who is unfamiliar with the "routine" procedures and needs a little extra information and reassurance, PRO: can be in and out of the office within 30-60 mins.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr.Bow has followed me for both of my pregnancies, including one high-risk pregnancy. His bedside manner was great; he is to the point and efficient. If you're looking for a very "touchy-feely" physician, then he may not be the best choice. He was thorough in investigations for my first high-risk pregnancy and called me with results directly. He did not deliver either of my children, but that's the way the healthcare system works and it is not the fault of any physician.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr. MICHEALBOW. is very brutal as a obgy n. He convinced me to get my tubes tied and I regreted that decision ever since

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015