Ratings for Dr. Ayisha Gani

Everything about this office I love! 3 staff members who are always happy and helpful each time i go!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

She has been my Dr for over ten years the last year and a half I feel she has failed me as her patient. She no longer cares about you as her patient. She charges you for every prescription she has to write. If she orders a test and you want the results you have to pay another copay to find out if you need to see a specialist or not. She is about her almighty money. Office staff gives you attitude if you need them to send your records if Dr Gani didn't request it. She has her PA see you most of the time. This had let me to very horrible misdiagnoses and months of suffering. She Nicole and dimes you for everything. I understand that the healthcare system is causing many changes but it is not taking away your ability to care. Fine another Dr...

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Whenever I visit Dr. Gani I always feel like I am annoying her or wasting her time. I do not feel that she is very thorough in her examinations. I don't get much of an explanation of what is going on with my body. Maybe she is just always busy but my appointments always seem rushed and incomplete.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

By far the worse experience ever!!! i was billed for a test that the doctor failed to inform 2 months after my visit! took me 4 days (i left msg but no one return the calls until i told them if they wont help, i will go higher up) to call each day to finally receive a call from Dr Ayisha! by far the rudest person ever. she said i was wasting her time and that not all dr tell every little step to the patient! i had no insurance so i wanted to know what i was being billed for and of course i would like to know what procedure and test was performed on me!!! def be cautious of the doctors you go to!!!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

The doctor herself is very knowledgeable, but I don't get the impression she's very thorough. I've been prescribed medicines, but never told about receiving a prescription during the visit, only to find out I was supposed to be taking the prescribed medicine(s) during my next visit. Her nurse is all but useless; you call and leave a voice-mail for her (in 3 years, I've never called and actually spoke to her nurse, its ALWAYS voice-mail) just to never receive a call back from her. You have to call 3-4 times before you can expect a call back from the nurse. You also have to wait 3-4 weeks to get an appointment, sick or follow-up for something. I recently had to have a surgery postponed for 3 weeks because the nurse never returned any calls from my neurosurgeon's office regarding medical clearance required for the surgery; in the interim, I'm in constant pain... so, no worries for the nurse, she just didn't have to make a phone-call. Overall, if she'd replace her nurse, I'd stay.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Ayisha Gani's Credentials

• Tirunelveli Med Coll, Madurai Univ, Tirunelveli, Tn, India (Grad. 1987)

Kaiser-Permanente