Ratings for Dr. Jackie L. Williamson

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Jackie Williamson. She cares about her patients and spends time with each one to make sure she gives the best medical care that she can provide. A patient may wait a little while to see her once he/she has been seen by the nurse, but it is because Dr. Williamson gives quality care. She is straight-forward honest, and a bit blunt at times :), but she is one of the best doctors a patient could ask for. Her nurses and office staff are friendly and take time to help and answer questions. Dr. Williamson will run blood tests for wellness check-ups to make sure that her patients are truly well. I trust Dr. Williamson. If you are looking for a great physician who cares about her patients, you have found her.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Will not show up disability issues. Staff will not speak the truth to pharmacy a total waste.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2011

Dr. Williamson is caring and knowledgable. As a primary care doctor she is able to take care of the entire of health care needs.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Williamson is very helpful.She has helped me with my health issues.You have to talk with her she can not read your mind. She is always ready to listen to everything you have to talk about and your concerns with your health and meds.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

The last two times I had an appointment, but still had to wait over an hour. My time is valuable too and I felt as if I were not the least bit important to her or her staff.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Williamson is great at diagnosing. I had a problem a few years ago which she was able to catch and diagnose correctly. The surgeon she sent me to said many doctors would never have caught it. They would have given me antidepressants and tell me to go home. She is wonderful in that regard. Her bedside manner leaves something to be desired. I don't think she remembers me from visit to visit (I see her every 3 months for a condition I have). She pretty much wants to get you in and then out. Sometimes I have felt like I am wasting her time by being there.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

she was very late, told me what to do and left

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Dr. Jackie L. Williamson's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1988)