Ratings for Dr. D. Keith West

Dr West preformed a tummy tuck for me in 2011. The results were just as we discussed. He was not pushy in trying to up the procedure. He gave me options and his professional opinion. The staff was excellent. And everyone was very professional and made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. West performed a breast reduction on me 10 years ago...and did a WONDERFUL JOB. I have few little scaring....and unless I tell someone, you can not even tell I had the surgery done. He is very personal and makes you feel so comfortable, he even had me laughing in the operating room, right before surgery. Since my surgery I have met OVER 20 females that have used him, and EVERYONE has been 100% happy with the results!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr keith West is a genius..not many doctors have his skill and expertiece..he did a face and browlift and endet a nightmare of hanging skin in my face..thank god for Dr Keith West

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

I recommend Dr. West. I know of at least 3 others that have had breast augmentation done by him and all are happy with his work. He work is very symetrical which is important. I have seen others with implants done by different Drs that look pulled, un-natural, or un-even.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr West is a wonderful Doctor. I had breast augmentation and ended up with symmastia (caused by another PS) and even though it has taken 2 additional surgeries, he has doen wonderful job with the mess the 1st doc caused. I would highly recommend him. Sure wish I would have gone to him to begin with

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. D. Keith West's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1983)