Ratings for Dr. Frederick Kreuzer

Well, Dr. Kreuzer delivered me back in 1977 so it was only customary to have him deliver my two boys. Both were emergency c-section and Dr. Kreuzer was the BEST EVER. He's a no nonsense Dr. who gets right to the point and doesn't mess around when it comes to you and your baby's health. Both Dr. Kreuzer and Rita take the time to answer any questions and don't rush you out of the office. If you have concerns, they are addressed during that visit. LOVE them both!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

He is an excellent doctor! I ,unfortunatly came to be his patient later in life and he preformed miracles for me! I only wish he would have been my doctor when I was pregnant.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Nice man, but if he performs surgery on your wife and she needs any assistance after his office closes, good luck on him providing an after hours physician to cover his calls.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Great doctor and staff. Nice new location. His P.A. Rita is wonderful. They even called to remind me that I was due for my next pap (due to a recent scare must be in every 4 months.) Very positive experience when in the hospital where my surgery was preformed. Dr. Kreuzer even came to check on me before the procedure. The only problem I've ever had was when I asked to be put on a lower dose BC pill he didnt change it but his P.A. Rita took care of it. One of the best if not the best in Tucson. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Kruezer's for many years and have always been very happy with him. He is very knowledgable on health issues that have concerned me and always taken as much time as I needed, has always answered my questions.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Frederick Kreuzer's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1971)

Assurant