Ratings for Dr. Holmes B. Marchman

I saw him for my broken pelvis. He was ok as far as treatment went, however he didn't seem to care that I was in pain. My mom went to him for shoulder pain. He didn't x ray her and said it was muscle related. Both him and his PA both said the same thing on two different occasions. She ended up having Lung Cancer with a tumor the size of a softball. If he would've gotten an x-ray, her tumor would've been found in time. Now, it's too late for her. I am extremely upset with this Dr. He doesn't seem to want to believe women and their pain.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

He was rude and cocky. I will not recommend him. I am afraid of this doctor because of his influence in the local medical community, even though I have no way to prove anything. I have considered moving or at least driving far away in order to be able to get treatment outside of this sphere of influence.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

I wish I could see Dr. Marchman for whatever problems I might have. I have found him to be the most attentive, knowledgeable and effective doctor I have seen. His recommendations and therapies have really helped me when I have seen him for my strained back, shoulder, and Achilles tendon. Thankfully not at same time.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. Marchman was a good listener! Took care of our child's sports injury.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr. Marchman did not listen to my complaints and appeared not interested. He was a bit rude also. I would not recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Dr. Holmes B. Marchman's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gainesville, GA