Ratings for Dr. Christine M. Danforth

Dr Danforth is the best doctor I have had. She has been my doctor for 10 years and I won't go to anyone else. She spends time with her patients and goes over everything so you understand. She takes the time to answer all your questions. She is very good at what she does.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

This facility is a profile of incompetency, disorganization and complete disrespect for the patients time or helath care concerns. Follow-up and follow-through, at least in my expereiences with Dr. Danforth, Has been non-existent. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

She takes her time with you and asks pertinent questions. She also explains everything very well. Dr Danforth is the best physician I have ever been to in Newnan. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

I cannot say enough great things about her. She is the only doctor I will use in the area. She really makes you feel like you are a priority. I have and would suggest her to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Danforth is very caring and compassionate. She is very aggressive when trying to figure out whats wrong. When I leave her office, I am very satisfied in knowing I have an awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr. Christine M. Danforth's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1995)