Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James E. Schantz

Dr. Schantz has helped me tremendously! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. James E. Schantz's response
Thank you for your recommendation. We strive to help you get the results you want quickly and affordably.

Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr. Schantz has saved me from so much pain!!! My entire family sees him to maintain a pain free life. Staff is incredibly friendly. Dr. Schantz is incredibly knowledgable and always willing to teach me when I have questions.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. James E. Schantz's response
Thank you for your recommendation. Your family's well-being is so important. Glad that we can be part of your solution.

Submitted June 15, 2018

Friendly staff with great service. Dr. Schantz has helped me tremendously with lower back pain. I recommend him and his office highly without any reservations.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. James E. Schantz's response
Thanks for your recommendation. Relief from lower back pain can really make a difference between suffering through the day and being fully present to do your best.

Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr. Schantz is a wonderful chiropractor. Myself, my wife and my 6 year old daughter go to him and am very pleased with our results. I highly recommend Dr. Schantz.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. James E. Schantz's response
Thanks for letting people know that kids can use a Chiropractor too. A natural approach to health & healing encourages young people to make better decisions about using drugs of any kind.

Submitted June 15, 2018

Have had 4 chiropractors prior to Dr. Schantz. All 4 were carefully chosen and vetted. He is, however, the best yet. Can't say enough about this professional. Have recommended him to several friends.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I've used Dr. Schantz for years and he is wonderful. He will listen to you to diagnose the problem, then uses his in depth experience and knowledge to successfully resolve your problem. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr. Schantz and his staff at Leading Edge are the absolute best! I have trusted them for a number of back issues and even post surgery recovery. They have always exceeded my expectations. They are friendly and very knowledgable too. The office is warm and inviting. My appointments are prompt and visits are comprehensive. I have never had a billing issue and they even give me great ideas on how to save money and improve my overall health! I can't think of one then that Dr. Schantz could improve on... Actually, I wish all of my other doctors could be so great! Thank you, thank you, thank you to Dr. Schantz for all of your hard work and great care!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. James E. Schantz's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Roswell, GA