Ratings for Dr. James E. Schantz

Dr. Schantz has helped me tremendously! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

He is weird, and has an agenda. He does not keep his word and places his ego before the health needs of his patients.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Schantz has saved me from so much pain!!! My entire family sees him to maintain a pain free life. Staff is incredibly friendly. Dr. Schantz is incredibly knowledgable and always willing to teach me when I have questions.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Friendly staff with great service. Dr. Schantz has helped me tremendously with lower back pain. I recommend him and his office highly without any reservations.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Schantz is a wonderful chiropractor. Myself, my wife and my 6 year old daughter go to him and am very pleased with our results. I highly recommend Dr. Schantz.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Have had 4 chiropractors prior to Dr. Schantz. All 4 were carefully chosen and vetted. He is, however, the best yet. Can't say enough about this professional. Have recommended him to several friends.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I've used Dr. Schantz for years and he is wonderful. He will listen to you to diagnose the problem, then uses his in depth experience and knowledge to successfully resolve your problem. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr. Schantz and his staff at Leading Edge are the absolute best! I have trusted them for a number of back issues and even post surgery recovery. They have always exceeded my expectations. They are friendly and very knowledgable too. The office is warm and inviting. My appointments are prompt and visits are comprehensive. I have never had a billing issue and they even give me great ideas on how to save money and improve my overall health! I can't think of one then that Dr. Schantz could improve on... Actually, I wish all of my other doctors could be so great! Thank you, thank you, thank you to Dr. Schantz for all of your hard work and great care!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. James E. Schantz's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal