Ratings for Dr. David L. Hall

Dr Hall is amazing. Quite frankly he saved my life by conducting comprehensive tests that I don't think other doctors would have cared to do. He listens and truly cares about me as a patient. He is knowledgable (ex Emory)and stays current and I trust him with my life. I wouldn't see anyone else. My husband and I both see him. He has a great bedside manner. He is what a doctor should be.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Hall and ALL his staff comprise what a patient should find in a professional staff. His entire office is computerized - history taken and updated on computer - complete patient history accompanies each patent referal to specialist - patient able to communicate to online portal site directly with doctor or with any level of office staff. Staff patient and empathetic with patients - knowledgable and excellent interpersonal skills. Physicians assistants of the highest quality and often detect problems that need referal early in the diagnostic process. I wish all professional health providers would function as well as this group!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. Hall has been my primary Doctor since 2000. He takes his time to explain all situations. I credit Dr. Hall for the early detection of my Prostate Cancer.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

I was lucky to find Dr. Hall in the February of 2007. Little did I know that when I turned 50 that my routine tests would add six other doctors to my list. Dr. Hall is my health care coordinator. I’m a breast cancer survivor and heart valve survivor. He is caring and does not rush your office visit.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

2 out 3 times I went to see Dr. Hall, I wasn't able to see him and ended up seeing one of the other doctors. Waited at least 1 hour beyond the scheduled appt. time every time. Staff and punctuality are horrible, I had to check with the nurses multiple times before someone else was sent to see me. Oh, the other thing, labs take about a month before you get the results, even for a simple blood test. I would look somewhere else.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

Dr. David L. Hall's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal