You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Tracey McCarty

Dr. McCarty and her office staff are the best. I realize that in the past, it was difficult to get in touch with the office and that negative comments had some validity, however, this has changed and the staff including reception, nursing and most of all Dr. McCarty are nothing but superior. I have absolute confidence in the office and those who work within it. Dr. McCarty is simple the best doctor our family has ever had. Kudos's to all!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I have had nothing but a positive relationship with Dr. McCarty and her staff. They are close to my work (which I love).. Tracey ALWAYS is patient with me and I'm complex patience :) She never rushes me and treats me with such great care and never ever thins my issues are silly or bothersome like some doctors might. I just think the world of her!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

My family have been patients of Dr. McCarty's for over 19 years. We've always had great confidence in her ability to manage our health, but our confidence is beginning to waiver. In trying to make her practise more effecient, they are utilizing a physician's assistant and or a nurse, depending on what day you get in. You see these ladies more than you see Dr. McCarty..and things are going amiss as the staff don't know the patients' health issues and histories and are clearly not reading files prior to seeing a patient.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. McCarty is a very good Dr., that has a poor practice. I have to call repeatedly just to make an appointment, when I do get through to someone it can be up to 3 weeks before I can get in to see the Dr. There use to be a note posted, saying that the Botox treatments will not effect her family practice. Well...when you have blocked off 1 1/2 - 2 days a week, it affects your family practice. Dr. McCarty is not a viable selection for a Family Physician.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I have been with Dr. McCarty for almost 10 years. She is kind, understanding, and intelligent. She is very punctual, I am usually in a room within 5 minutes of arriving for my appointment. BUT, the downfall, getting an appointment with Dr. McCarty is horrendous. I see my local walk-in clinic more than I see my family doctor, which is a hard pill to swallow. I would much rather visit with my GP who has a knowledge of my medical history and me as a person, instead of some neanderthal script happy walk-in clinic physician. I am seriously thinking of leaving Dr. McCarty for another GP because IF I were to develop some form of life-threatening illness or minor infection -- I would probably be halfway in a coffin when I get the chance to see my GP to get the tests, diagnosis and treatment. Like seriously, what the heck?!! If you are going to practice medicine *FOR REAL* then make yourself available to your patients and see then at least within two days of their request for an appointment. AS FOR STAFF - I like Kathy. She is very pleasant to me when I actually get an appointment. I honestly would be rude to a rude impatient caller too... I am sure if Kathy could get you an appointment, she would do just that. With her limited resources and constantly having to disappoint patients with "We are booked until three weeks, or even months" and had to deal with the backlash -- I am sure ANYBODY would have days of frustration and be irritable. WITH ALL THIS BEING SAID.. McCarty is a great doctor and a wonderful person... but with her being out of the office more than in, that makes her unavailable and for that... a bad choice for a General Practitioner :(

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Per week, the office is open a TOTAL of 19 1/2 hours. The office closes daily for 1 1/2 hour lunches! Dr. MCCarty runs her practice less than half time, it is incredibly difficult to access medical care with these hours. Even when calling during office hours the calls are often routed to an answering machine where you can not leave a message. I am not disputing that Dr. McCarty is a great doctor, she is; but what is the use in having a great doctor you can never see? When I do get through to speak to the receptionist, often there are no available appointments for weeks. I really want to stay with Dr. McCarty but the time she sets aside to practice family medicine is too sparse and difficult to access.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr Mccarty has been my doctor for ten years , as a male patient i have always felt more than comftable talking with her about all kinds of medical and personel issues . She is a very kind and Caring Person which id hard to find these days in most Doctors .10/10 is my opinion.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr.McCarthy has been our family doctor for years. She is simply wonderful and very caring. I have never felt "rushed" with her. My parents love her, my children love her. I do not care for the phone "triaging" at all. I realize they are attempting to streamline things however I wish to speak to my "doctor" about my health issues not Kathy or Wendy. Kathy has always been extremely rude to me (I thought she just didn't like me, I didn't realize others had the same issues with her. I have a slight hearing problem and when I would ask her to repeat something she would do this big sigh and repeat to me what she said in very slow motion. It was very humiliating to me. It's extremely hard to get an appointment,until I mention I will meander over to the medical center near my house. That usually seems to do the trick. I think they should use email as well since they are very hard to get a hold of. Dr.McCarty though is simply wonderful and maybe she doesn't realize how bad her staff is

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

Dr. McCarty is a wonderful caring doctor who listens which most drs don't. I can never say enough about her. Kathy however is the issue. She never answers the phone,when she does she is short & sounds angry like you are bothering her & then are told "I have no appts" The receptionist is a reflection of the office. In this day and age when so many are looking for work that would be warm to the "patients" (we are the client after all) I don't get why she still has a job. I agree with the other comments that there has to be some other way to get in contact with the office especially when Kathy doesn't do her job and answer the phone during the office hours.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr. McCarty is friendly and does listen to your needs and issues. You must be clear to her however as time is limited and if you dont ask for specific test/information you dont always get it. Her practise is the worst run operation I have ever seen. I work in the healthcare industry so what I am seeing is not the norm. You cant leave a voice mail, you cant't email, for the past 3 days I have called 37 times trying to get through for an appointment. I am going to have to go to an urgent care clinic. Dr. McCarty, if you are reading this, please ensure your patients have a way to communicate with you. You have an electronic medical system which allows for email communication. it would save you time and money. Get rid of Kathy.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr. Tracey McCarty's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McCarty and her office staff are the best. I realize that in the past, it was difficult to get in touch with the office and that negative comments had some ..."

May 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had nothing but a positive relationship with Dr. McCarty and her staff. They are close to my work (which I love).. Tracey ALWAYS is patient with me and..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "My family have been patients of Dr. McCarty's for over 19 years. We've always had great confidence in her ability to manage our health, but our confidence is be..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McCarty is a very good Dr., that has a poor practice. I have to call repeatedly just to make an appointment, when I do get through to someone it can be up..."

June 23, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "08610". Address has been updated from "None" to "1900 Arena Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16095852333".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. McCarty for almost 10 years. She is kind, understanding, and intelligent. She is very punctual, I am usually in a room within 5 minutes o..."

November 7, 2014