Ratings for Dr. Stephen Weiss

He made me feel like a naughty little girl. I saw him for a nexplanon implant and STD counseling. After taking care of the birth control, he didn't even sit back down to talk to me. He seemed very rushed and dismissive of my concerns. My partner recovered from Hep C and I was trying to understand if I may be at risk. His response was "It's probably fine so long as your partner is telling the truth." This did not answer any of my questions or allow me to understand if I am at risk. This is the type of doctoring that leads people to not come back. I've been seen by Dr. Kalinda Woods in the same office and the difference in my treatment was astronomical. If you want to be treated with respect as an adult, avoid Dr. Weiss and ask for Dr. Woods instead.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

He has the worst bed sde manner he doesn't care about patient . He is a narcissistic ****.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

He is a money hungry ****. My wife had her procedure pre approved two months in advance, then they let her make an appointment which was 6 weeks out. When she finally showed up, they claimed to not take her insurance and refused to bill us for the money. He wanted $1300 cash on the spot to see her. He likely took a hippocratic oath to the bank.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Gotta agree ~ he didn't listen very well either, or solve my problem, I don't think he truly "gets" perimenopause. Went once and won't go back.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

This guy is about as useful as a wet blanket in the winter!! He basically comes in says hello and rushes you out before you can ask any questions. We thought it might just be us but apparently atleast 3 people we've met at the Emory clinic have the same problem with him. He's completely useless!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Stephen Weiss's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1983)

Ameritas