Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Lloyd

My college student son who lives away from home felt that he had a sinus infection. He found this doctor who accepts our insurance that was close to where he lives. After a 60 minute wait he was given numerous blood tests, etc. that I feel were not needed and they wanted him to come back which I advised him not to do. This was not his first sinus infection and he felt that he knew what was going on. He left with a low dose antibiotic prescription which didn't work. He is now coming home to our regular doctor. He was charged $850 for a sinus infection diagnosis. I feel that my son was taken advantage of by someone he went to that he felt he could trust. Shame on any doctor or other adult who takes advantage of our young people or anyone else. And we try our best to teach them to do right and believe, respect and trust their elders. Hard and expensive lesson.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I felt as though I had stepped back in time 30 years when I walked into her office. Her office was dirty and looked like it could use a good cleaning crew. The equipment she uses is dated and wore out. I was very unsatisfied with her course of action to resolve my medical problem. I would NOT recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

This office is one that I will never visit again. I was there for a physical which turned into a 4 to 5 day process. I had to be called back into the office to have a test done that was forgotten on my initial day there. second with the completion of physical I needed a form filled out at which she charged me 75.00 before she would give it to me. Not only did they bill my insurance to the Max; she also wanted more money. This was a horrible experience I hope no one else has to experience. However, if the staff would have told me up front that there was an additional charge to fill out paper work....I would have went else where which I will do here on out.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

This doctor and staff members are professional and understanding with issues concerning me and my appointments. I am glad I have found a doctor who cares and is very patient with me. Thanks Dr. Lloyd and Staff!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Patricia A. Lloyd's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)